Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

More Whine?

I wonder sometimes if all our good times set us up for a fall. Like a barronness loosing the Lebaron. We have surely shared some unbelieveable nights (and days) No one would ever believe all the tales and I am sure no one ever partied like that before us and no one will ever do it again. I am so thankful for my average life but ..at the same time feel a certain resentment to it. I am grateful for days without drama but, secretly somewhere inside, would like to create it. Why do we always desire what we can no longer have. Why is growing up so torture-ess?

I long for just 2 weeks. Just two more weeks of living ...not life ...but living like we used to. Going out, or even better, getting ready to go out together! Turning all the boys heads and turning the down ...or on. Taking shots and shaking our size 4 a**es on bars ...falling off bars ...Sympathy sex because it's going to keep your best friend out of trouble or because she's already in trouble. I miss partying till the break of dawn and eating waffle house ...or better yet ..starting bar fights in waffle house;) 8 girls in a toyota corolla, burritos as big as your head, taking it to the house and pretending to be super heros. Riding topless, wine and better chedders ...watching friends ...kissing friends ...not being friends ...I miss it all. I want to laugh till I'm laughing so hard you can no longer hear me. Soccer games in the rain, dirty movies in the dark ...drive-ins and ants in your dip, falling off bars and throwing up in cars ..throwing up neon green in the car;)


...How do you find contentment in an average life. I miss my friends and my crazy life. ..before it was so comfortable and predictable. When everyday was an adventure ...even the school days were cool! There was always so much to laugh about and an outrageous story you wish you could tell but knew you couldn't. I'm thankful for my life and wouldn't give it up for anything ...but I long for the good ol' days and not being such a good ol' girl..

4 Comments:

  • At 5:40 AM, Blogger harvir said…

    Veryyyyyyyyy nice blog i kinda like it coz it got alot of information that can be useful for me very informative you go guys and one thing more i got a site that i prefer to everybody maybe you will like it to go have a look in your free timeBest home based internet business

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great Blog! Ilike it.But here you can find woman looking for sexTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great Blog! Ilike it.But here you can find woman looking for sexTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Blogger Oh Ohio House Cleaning said…

    Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
    blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
    the hook! I just kept coming back!
    I hope you had a chance to check out my me maine house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home