Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Resolutions??

Realizing it had been quite a while since our last entry I decided it was time we blog something from this crazy life. Things have been so chaotic lately there has been no time for ...life (blogs!!) I asked R.B. for suggestions ...she suggested I embellish drunk tuesday ...and would ...if I could remember any of it. I thought maybe New Years Resolutions would be interesting ...and appropriate for this time of year ...and then I realized ...we don't have any ...wouldn't make for a very interesting story. ...No time for fun at Christmastime ...strictly mall rats! Aside from my debute at the new wal-mart ...I love pillow fights and surely it was the devil that put a whole bin of the softest squishiest pillows ever created in front of me ...I immediately started launching pink pigs and purple elephants at the man ...he was closer to picture frames and with no means of retaliation it was total annihilation ...until some creepy old chick called for reinforcement ...KILL JOY! Lighten up ...Merry freakin' Christmas..

Does anyone make resolutions anymore? I guess, with everyone being so health conscious these days, no one makes the age old lose weight and stop smoking vow ..We ...well mostly you, ...are going to be sorely disappointed when you are laying in a hospital bed dying of nothing one day ...me ...I'll be in the next bed with clogged arteries, high blood pressure, liver rot, scared up and banged up ...but don't worry ...I'll have plenty of good tales and margaritas to help you pass the time! ...life's short ...enjoy what you have while you can ...for tomorrow is to uncertain. Have dessert, eat fat and FIRE IT UP! Rainbow Bright and I ...being the here and now girls that we've alwasys been, probably will not be posting any resolutions ...but would like to know what you have planned ...or don't have planned for 2005?

5 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Yes, SS is correct...we are not the type to make resolutions, and what fun is that anyway? What good does it do to make a promise on January 1, only to give up and be completely disappointed when you fail on January 2?

    Not me, not this year! I prefer to keep my disappointment to a minimum, isn't there enough in life that brings us down anyway? Also, I subscribe to the theory that I just wanna have fun while I'm here and not worry about the big stuff...like hardened arteries, black lungs and a rotten liver!

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger globalrenovation said…

    I made a resolution a long time ago to never make anymore resolutions and I'll take the third bed down the line if you don't mind my crashing your death party!

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    LIFE IS TO BE LIVED
    I have that tattoo on my ass....

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Steve Austin said…

    Tasty blog! Please check out my tour tuscany wine blog.

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said…

    Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
    blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
    I'm looking at the possibility of checking your ca california house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home