Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Confessions of a Board-Bunny...

On New Years Eve, Rainbow Bright and I decided to venture into the mountains (ha ha, Paoli Peaks) for a little snowboarding. If you have ever been skiing ...you know ...what you are wearing is of utmost importance to the girls. I planned a big shopping day to make sure I had just the right snow pants and pink fuzzy sweater ...However, I did not plan on the stores closing early for New Years ...sad day. I spent the rest of the night searching for something that would, at least, keep me dry ...a far cry from the board-bunny attire I had invisioned ...fleece sleepy pants, aeropostle pants and (black) nike swoosh pants ...I looked like a big black marshmellow. My thighs looked thunderous under all those clothes! p.s I did find a fluffy pink hoodie ;) At midnight we were headed down the slopes ...I guess we looked okay at first ...However, it happened to be 60 degrees here on N.Y. eve ...between all the exhertion and layers of clothes & (pink) toboggin (love pink!!!) I begin to sweat ...furiously! Now, I have never been overly athletic ...I love to wakeboard ...but honestly, I believe that is due to the fact that the boat does all the work ...all I need to do is stand there and look pretty for the VERY HOT BOYS on rough river;) SNOWBOARDING TAKES EFFORT!

So ...here comes the confession. I am becoming increasingly attracted to one of bf's distant friends (makes it sound better if he is not close friend) Upon initial introduction this was not so ...However in conversation I discovered he was a virgin! Extreme Turn-On! I have never taken anyones virginity and find it intriging (sp?) ...This boy is like 10 years younger than me ...and it matters at our age ..he's legal ...but not right.

It's like 3 in the morning and I decide it's time to take on some steeper hills ...big mistake! Was soooo not ready for them ...I fell every 4 feet ...I'm down AGAIN! Sweating like a big fat pig, my hair is wet and sticking to my face, I'm so frustrated I begin beating my hands in the snow, my knees are sore and I am rolling around in the snow trying to get back on my feet ...when who should appear to lend a helping hand ...my virgin sacrifice ..only I can't even begin to act cool ...I am exhausted. He tries to pull me up and I am so drained I can not lend any help at all! ...I must have looked something desperate. I imagine he felt like he was trying to pull a cow up out of the snow. Pitiful. ...I make it down the hill and am in line for the ski lift when I overhear him muttering something about my bf and how he should be taking care of me because I am his girl ...I felt so milky ...snow bunny I am no longer.

How are you on the slopes? Ever stole someones virginity?

10 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    yes, three times...yes three diff. women...
    I dont recomend it...

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Yikes! You are on the prowl! ...and does Ms. J.Q.P participate?

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    baby-doll, I grew up on a farm out in the middle of no-where Indiana, you know the only things to do was drink beer,race your car or get laid, and man then college, wow...I was a slut... I just dont like to be respo. for thier first time, its odd when you run intom them now

    as, for the Mrs JQP, LOL what do you think, we do play outside of the rules, her much more so than me, but I have been known color outside the lines myself...

    and try indianacityboy@yahoo.com

    its my secret addy...
    thanks! and what kinda food do you like, I fucking l-o-v-e to cook!

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    hmmm ...you're secret addy is not so secret ...posted up there for all to read;) I understand "country life" I moved to "nowhere" last Christmas ...and it seems to be exactly as you describe. Life is a lot different here ...I worry that my own daughter will not have enough to keep her occupied and will look to alcohol and sex for entertainment ...which seems largely accepted by adults and enjoyed by youth here.I'm a wildcat ...but don't want my 13 year old to be;)

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    p.s. I like to color too!

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ...and Italian Food! It's the Best ;)

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    horrible on the slopes.
    and i would have to say each others virginity was mutually exchanged.

    you gotta tell us more about this lusting

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    The lusting is kind of in a pre-mature stage. I don't "burn" for this boy ...out of sight and out of mind ...and purely sexual ...but sometimes I imagine him trying to fight off rainbow bright and I ...like we're hungry wolves ripping him to shreds! YiKES! That's crazy isn't it! He's so innocent and we're so ...not!

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    muhaha
    you guys will have to let me know the next time you are coming to Lexington

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Oh SS...you are just jealous that I had my cute little ski bibs on! Okay, they weren't so little after I layered them over 3 pairs of pants but I did feel like quite the little snow bunny, that is until I fell half a dozen times and was dripping with sweat and tears. My hair in my face the whole time, looking hopefully at anyone who I thought could pick me up after I crashed and burned.

    All in all, it was a good night but NOTE TO US: Next time, don't forget the drinks, the falls would have hurt much less if we'd had a little (okay a lot) alcohol in our veins.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home