Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Fire it UP!

Due to a recent polling we found Rainbow Bright to be quite a little hippie chick ...a love bird! LOL! (link to hippie chick for more) However, I think she may have lead you astray and made you believe that smoking weed is out of the realm of possibility for us ...sorry sweetie ...got a tell it ;)

...On a cold night, not so long ago two grown women huddled in the bushes trying to light their first joint ...we had attended a Halloween party and ironically I was dressed as ...a hippie chick! We participated ...mostly watched the festivities around all night ...laughing and ...well ..just trying to look our usual cool ...when we noticed someone had left their weed RIGHT BESIDE US! YIKES!! ...already rolled! ...Heaven forbid we'd have to roll one ...we'd have had to eat it if we'd have had to roll it! We tossed around the idea of smoking it all night and wondered what it'd be like ...curiosity killed the cat ...and we were out the door. I guess plenty of people at this particular party smoked and we could've have "fired it up" right there ...but they could NEVER know that we would ;)

After a lengthy scavenger hunt for lite ...We made our way to hostess' bushes (not hosts bush -ewwwww grody!) and lit this baby up! Initially I didn't feel anything ...I don't mean didn't feel my toes or head ...I mean ...just did not feel any effects at all ...then I began to laugh hysterically ...attracting a passer-by ...OOPS! BAD!! This guy walks over to us and asks what we are doing hiding in the bushes ...we were busted and had to confess ..."We're smoking" ...he laughs hysterically and takes our funny little friend and ...after examination lets us know that it is not weed at all ...but a capri cigarette with the filter removed and rolled up... Silly girls ... I guess the jokes on us.

Ever smoked? Got any smoke stories?

7 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Hanzo said…

    You guys are a total crack up, I bet you get invited to all the parties!

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    OMG that was too funny.
    I have many weed stories.
    But what it reminds me of is when one of my frat little brothers was giving up smoking he gave away his stash to my other little brothers. He gave both of them an Altoids tin. My one brother opened it up and there was a mound of weed. He said, "Sweet." My other little was like, "Damn man all I got was Altoids." I said, "Moron lift up the paper."

    Weed does make you stupid.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    I guess it's best I don't smoke ...I imagine people think I'm "smoked out" as is;)

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    now that was funny,
    I will call you nets time I have durgs to sell, LOL
    feelind a bit better, osted and thought I would stop by

    JQP

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ...better sell'em now before you're spelling gets any worse ;) You must feel terrible. Should I send over the bloody mary fairy?

    p.s. the “You Lost your Panties?” drink is more like an a-s-s kicker ...because at that point I don't care where my panties are.

    For those of you who don't subscribe to JQP'S drink specials ..Heres the panty droppin' A-s-s kicker:
    Ingredients:
    3/4 oz. Vodka
    3/4 oz. Gin
    3/4 oz. Rum
    3/4 oz. Midori
    3/4 oz. Triple Sec
    1/2 oz. Sloe Gin
    Serve in a Pint glass
    Splash of 7up, Garnish w/ Cherry & Olive

    Plenty more where those came from ..bar tricks (to impress the girls with) too;) Visit: http://publicpolicyandkinkythoughts.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Rys said…

    Hey - i have 2 many weed stories but the funniest one is when i tried to eat my phone because it was pink and i thought it was candy! ;)

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ROFLMAO! WHAT? That is crazy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home