Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Monday, January 24, 2005

Greetings from Top of The World!

...Greetings From the top of the World ...or at least the bunny slope;) I so totally think I broke my hip last night. I don't know why we insist on abusing our bodies like this. I LOVE TO SNOWBOARD. I'm like a soldier on the slopes and love coming back for more ...Okay ...I totally suck and slide down the mountain on my a** most of the time. I am learning a little more control. ...I think you pro's call it drifting ...I call it standing upright without getting my lard a** run over by some crazy burton brat who spits in my face as he flies past me. I feel old today ...and need a drink. It was freezing last night ...my mouth was so cold I couldn't make it move. ...which totally sucked because I think I could've seduced R.B. into the back of my new pick'em up truck;) ...ya'll she was a full blown hottie last night ..wish you could've been there.

"anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better than you..." (taunting r.b. already this morning ..all for you sunshine!)

11 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    you are so cruel

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Cruel, Master?

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    Basically what my buddy is saying you are giving him a sweet vision of you and R.B. in a lovely intimate possition and he has been in a dry season for awhile. Myself, I would just love to be there to take photos or video... or join in because I am in many ways a typical virile male. :D

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Awe, thanks RB! You know I got dressed up just for you! You weren't lookin' bad yourself, in your little black boggin...(damn, I wish I hadn't lost my red one!)

    Too bad it was so cold that I couldn't feel my fingers and that my lips kept getting stuck when I tried to smile. It was way too cold for the bunny slopes last night...now the back seat of your new truck??? That could have been nice and toasty! ;-)

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    LOL! You could've just met me at the end of Indiana Jones. That last trip down like to tore my clothes off! ...You would've been so totally jealous of my back tuck;) ...Landed IT! Whooo hOOO!

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    Ah yes the master is correct
    and you dissed my HotW

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    Torn clothing... mmmmm... sounds yummy. Thank you for making my work days fun girls.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    SS..."No you can't!"

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    "seduced R.B. into the back of my new pick'em up truck" my oh my....I would pay a dollar to watch that, but then again I am a freak, so invite me...hell me and the Sweet and Sexy Mrs. JQP would even bring the drinks, LOL

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Meet you on the slopes John ...Can't wait to meet the Mrs. ;)

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said…

    Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
    back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
    exactly like this blog.
    I will give you access to jump to my de delaware house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home