Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! I love this time of year! My birthday is my favorite holiday ...which probably says a lot about me;) I think most people overlook the significance of this holiday and forget this day gives them a license to make everything about themselves. I LOVE TO MAKE IT ABOUT ME!!!

My b-day was actually yesterday ...but I was so totally swapmed there was no time to let you all know! I had a fab week-end with Rainblow Bright (wouldn't you like to know!) LOL ...just being girls again! It's amazing how much fun you can have with costumes and cameras ...and don't forget the sears sales associate!! hee hee hee

..but due to my birthday I missed a new blogger. I'd like to welcome Hanzo ...who is ever so interesting ...but what are all the riddles about? Visit his place "Snowflake Kaleidoscope" http://hanzoitami.blogspot.com/ ...let us know what you think ...and if you can find reason in his rhythms. ...careful though ...he's very seductive;)

8 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    baby-Doll, its always "all-about-you" we are just bit-players in the movie that is your life...

    Happy Birthday Week!

    JQP

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    I had a blast this weekend...just like old times, well not quite but still GOOD TIMES! It might not have been the wild clubbin' days of past and we did manage to stay out of trouble...that never use to happen, but we made the day ours! Just five more months until my birthday...then we can do it all again!

    I have read dear Hanzo and am quite intrigued, he is so mysterious and such a good writer. I'll be keeping up with him, without a doubt.

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    Happy Birthday to you, SS.
    I always love to celebrate my birthday. I'd have to say it's my favorite holiday too. I'm having a huge bash for every January birthday this year.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Whoooo Hoooo! Count me in! I love January, Birthdays and Bashes ...Hey bartender;)

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Müzikdüde said…

    Happy Birthday!

    You stopped by my site, left a very nice comment and I thought "What a nice person, I need to visit her site...now." So here I am to say hi. Funny how things work like that eh?

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Hanzo said…

    Well, it WAS all about you until all the foisting of accolades my way.

    Decisions, decisions. I can't decide if I should kiss you, or kill you (all that pressure to live up to your writing standard).

    Perhaps kissing you to death is the solution.

    My lips can be quite lethal.

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Hanzo said…

    Oh, and Happy B-day!

    I hope the weekend pix will make the site soon. The Sear's Associate comment seems like it could segue into a nice little story.

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    hmmm ...the pic remain out of the publix eye ...quite incriminating!! We had a good time ...doing the things all girls should do ...shhhhh!!!

    You, however, have become the object of my/our affection ;) ...even though we know to stay away.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home