Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

J-E-L-L-O

As many of you know ...We've been low-carbing it lately ...and I noticed yesterday that my blood alcohol level was really starting to drop (side effect of crazy insane Atkins diet) ...so I was on a mission to find a drink with 0 carbs ...I had to correct this ..for I have just not been ..ME! After much researching I have found that neither Rum nor Vodka have carbs ..just one small dilemma ...what do I mix them with ...at this point my only "drinkable" options are water and crystal light ...but last night while making my dessert ...sugar free jello and whip-its ...I found the answer ...hit me like an ex-bf ....J-E-L-L-O ...if you don't freeze it ...it really makes for a nice mixer!! Sweet!! So here I am today ..running at full capacity and I've never been better ...wish me luck ...I'm weighing in at 125 today ;)

6 Comments:

  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Demon King said…

    What the heck are you doing dieting if you weigh in at 125? Just stopping by to say hello. Thannks for stopping by my place and posting a comment.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    It was totally not my idea! My whole family is doing it! They just drugg me along;) I am only 5' tall though ..so ..probably 125 is about 25 lbs. too much. LOL! Just kidding! I need to be about 120 ...and ..it's just the challenge of it ..to see if i really can!

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Bradley said…

    Well, if you're really worried about carbs, there's always diet cola. Zero carbs. Also, check out DNA, it's alcoholic water, made by the same people who created Jolt cola.

    And yes, I did know bourbon is only bourbon if it's made in Kentucky, although the definition has been increased to any corn-mash based whiskey brewed in surrounding states (to include in some cases Jack Daniels).

    Thanks for commenting on my blog by the way.

    -Brad

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    SS make sure you are taking a multi-vitiman. you can loose a lot of nutriants because ppl on Atkins will just eat meat and not vegetables too. I think the South Beach diet is a much better diet.


    Brad ppl in KY would never claim Jack Daniels as bourbon.

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Master Foley...you are so right! On, the Jack Daniels not being bourbon and on the South Beach Diet being a much better (healthier) way to lose weight. But, could I get Strawberrie to listen to me??? NO...she had to stick with rock star boyfriend and the 0 carb, 0 energy plan. LOL

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    What happened to the sex, drugs and rocknroll diets of yesteryear.... Those were the days...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home