Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Friday, January 28, 2005

Last night after work I made my way back home (not home as in house, but home like ...roots, where you come from ;) to have my hair touched up and, sadly, cut. ...afterwards I made my way over to Rainbows ...just to check up on her ...she was feeling "a little under the weather" yesterday ..hmmp ...a little "under the cover" ...playing hang-over hookie AGAIN! I didn't stay long because I still had quite a drive ahead of me ...just long enough to make out and kiss her bye ...and I was on my way. Now ...here's where it gets interesting ...I take the backroads back to "current state" and had to pass a, at one time, popular bar. Curiosity killed the cat ...and I had to know what my old hang out was like these days. I scanned the parking lot ...did a little drive by ..Don't laugh YOU DO IT TOO! ...just to make sure there was no one I absolutely did not want to see;) SAFE! ..I was in. ...And there he was ...as soon as I walked in the door ...my EX-HUSBAND ...s*** ...this was sooooo not his place anymore ... what was he doing there ...and what in haidi's was I doing there at the same time. He immediately came over to me and whips out his wallet (mini photo album) to show me pics of his new bb. Now ...if you hang around here much you know how envious I am of people with new babies and how vulnerable I am this week ...ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??? I wanted to rip his head off and shove the whole album down his throat then jump up on the bar and do some kind of evil "So what if you have kids dance" while little baby devils danced around. What is my problem? ?? I am not usually this evil! HONEST! I am (according to me) one of the most wonderful people you will ever come in contact with ...I feed the homeless and volunteer to read to injured animals. ...but I have become down right baby crazed. We chit-chatted and I asked about the dirty B**** that eventually stole him right out from underneath me ...okay ...well so I left first ...but I had every intention on going back ...when I was done runnin' ;) Crazy Days, Crazy Days ...I kept me in check, had a drink, sang a song and headed home. It was nice to see him ...oddly.

********************************

Every morning on my way to work I listen to a preacher speaker on the radio (Chip Ingram). Listening to preachers on tv/radio is has never been appealing to me ...I love the Lord and go to church every Sunday ...but tv preachers usually seem a little shady to me. This guy is different ...he is about "our age" and is such an inspiration. He really provides a lot of insight to my crazy world. This week he has been talking about love, sex and relationships. This man is wise beyond his years and sent straight from God, I am sure, to speak to me alone. If you are in a relationship or looking to ever have a successful relationship you should DEFINITELY listen to todays sermon. It lasts about 25 minutes and will change your life ...at least for today. I really really wish someone would listen and give me your opinion. His sermons are available online at www.lote.org Give it a try ...it will not hurt ...I promise (how could it ..the guys talking about sex!!!)

********************************

On a lighter note ...today is national "bubble wrap appreciation day" ...For whatever reason someone developed a whole council to celebrate Americas favorite packing material! A local radio station is visiting U of L today to throw a DJ wrapped in bubble wrap out a 3rd story window ...this should be fun to watch;)

19 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Dysfunctional Deacon Peck said…

    Bubble wrap huh? sounds interesting....

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    SS, I am sorry that your night turned out like that. Honey, know all of your fans out here love ya! You have my work eMail so if you just want to talk to someone just let me know, I'm here for ya hon.

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Are you trying to pick me up?

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    As best as somebody who is trying to be your friend is. :) Nothing dirty this time, I'm being a good boy today. 0:)

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Ed said…

    And now you know why mantises eat their mates, and why I never leave a live enemy behind.

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Dysfunctional Deacon Peck said…

    Ed, is it just me, or is rook laying in on really thick and is full of crap today

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Are you kidding ...He's freaking pouring concrete! ..thick ..hmmmp

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    You know, that hurts, just a teenie bit. You guys are just like my fiancee and never believe I am sweet and innocent.

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    Gee I fucking wonder why.
    SS you missed a good time at Paddy Wagon's

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Dysfunctional Deacon Peck said…

    Man, I gave you the benefit of a doubt like two days ago.....LOL You've already made a name for yourself and now you have to provide the burden of proof that we are wrong.....

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Right on! Party like a rockstar!!!

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    I need prove nothing to any of you! Here I am just trying to be a good friend to SS and everything and all of you think I just want in her panties. I am OFFENDED! Not really.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    if you were really a good friend you'd know I don't wear panties ..don't you read anything when you come in here ..or are you just like the other whores ...here for the free crack?

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    See I knew that.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    Of course I know you don't wear panties usually, unless you decide to wear a tong sideways... see I do read. So, would you prefer I say get up your skirt, in your shirt, or down your pants? Because those could be fun if I was being a bad boy.

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Ed said…

    Why are you working so hard to convince her you're not a "bad boy"? Since when is being bad ... well, bad? I've gone straight through Bad and landed squarely on Evil, and let me tell you, more fun is not to be had.

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    alway fun to run into ex's in it not...
    I like to lie and tell them how wonderful my life is, oh wait a min. thats no lie, my life is wonderful...

    concert was ok, I guess... I dont know I got way drunk way early....

    other than that wanta make-out?

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    It wasn't so bad. ...a little awkward ..I think he's smoking more crack than he used to ...very thin looking these days. ...I like him ...too bad it couldn't have worked out ...but it's lead me to a new place where I am, surprisingly, content (most days;)

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Ny New York House Cleaning said…

    Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
    back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
    this one.
    Where you been? You have got to look at my ms mississippi house cleaning blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home