Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Mi Vida Loco

Last Fall (2003 not 2004) hot dancing girl (it's healthy to have positive self-image) met hard rockin' band boy. Hot dancing girl was on mission to find her 1st one night stand ...she got that ...with so much more than she ever bargained for. It was truly love at first sight ...the perfect party couple. Last Christmas (again 2003) hot dancing girl moved in with rock star despite the dismay of Christian family. Now, one year later, band boy has dis-banded and hot dancing girl is more like a fatty patty pity party. WHAT HAPPENED?

I've never been much of a long term person, very flighty ...fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl. I am 29 years old (Monday) and have had 10 serious bf's. The 1st year is always hot and heavy. He's always "the one" ...no matter who he is. When I reach my "1 year max time" I start finding flaws and miss those wild week-ends of long ago. ...but it's a vicious cycle ...because after 6 months of "alone time" ...I want someone again. The rock star is ...ALL STAR ...he doesn't like to party like he did when I met him ...but isn't that what every girl wants ...someone who will settle down with them? He's always home if he's not doing his super hard (good paying) job. He loves me and loves my bb girl. He's so good to/for us ...and takes us to chuch on Sunday. So why am I so homesick?

Well ..the straw that broke fatty patty's back was not the extra 20 lbs she's gained living near to the close of nowhere ...it was the fact that the rock star is putting fatty patty on a carbless diet! I'm a pasta princess ...this can not be ...Yes ..yesterday morning ...rock star just woke up and decided he wanted to be healthy ...get fit ..." sure sweetie, you go ahead ...I'll be here when you get back" This is crazy ...he throws out all of fatties favorite snacks and makes patty paddle her way to wal-mart to spend all rock stars hard earned money on health food ...funk food ...I could've bought new shoes and ate spaghetti tonight. Have you ever noticed how much more it cost to eat healthy? You can buy a full meal at McD's that tastes dag-gone good for $3 ...but the ketchup I bought last night was closer to $5. It alls goes back to Darwin ...they're weeding the poor man out ..only the rich can survive ...they are the only ones that can afford to eat this stuff.

I know that this is the best thing for our growing family ...and I don't mean growning as in having bb's ...I mean growing ...and I had to jump on his bandwagon and take control before he flipped it over ...but I'm scared. Has anyone done this before? What will I eat?

5 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Müzikdüde said…

    Bull! Atkins died from a fall that resulted from poor equllibrium caused by dangerously low carb levels in his system. DON'T DO IT!

    Chase the carbs with a prime rib or two. The protein and fat will offset the carbs and everyone's happy.

    Why would you want to increase your lifespan if you have to stay on a miserable freakin diet? Eat happy, die happy. Even if it's tomorrow.

    Rock on Patty!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Halleluhah! Amen! My sentiments exactly!

    I'm just sitting here wasting away. I've had 3 vienna sausages, 6 carrots (which i now know are bad) and a bag of pork rinds. However, I am looking forward to the fatted calf I will be eating for supper;)

    Just a crazy crazy diet ...all the things that were once bad are good and now carrots are bad? When I was a kid I would've loved that!

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    funny the sweet and round Mrs. John Q. Public put us on the same diet...

    I think thats one of the reasons I got sicker...

    as for the one year rule, I have been telling ppl that for years, always live with the "one" for at least one year before you get married, people can hide a lot for six or eight months but after a year you get a pretty good idea of who they are warts and all, Mrs JQP and I were best friends for three years and roomate for a year before we ever "did-it" I had a pretty good idea of what I was getting..

    also, where in the South S-S?
    thanks again for stopping by!

    JQP

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Georgia ...where they believe frying carbs in bacon grease and lard are absolutely necessary for a long happy life ;)

    I was in Ky for a lotta years before moving here..

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    Army Brat...
    but home is the coast of SC
    Surfside Beach...

    and esp. when I feel like shit I get homesicl at least the sunshined.....

    back to my death bed

    JQP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home