Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Role Call!

I love adventuresome s-e-x. I love to roll play. This is something, sort of, new for me. I just discovered it in the past year ...with my rock star boyfriend (whom I really like today!) When I moved in with rock star he literally had chains and cuffs screwed (appropriate word!!) into his headboard (which was hard to explain to Christian family) ...I think these props sort of prompted the new "vicious" me and it's lead into this role playing thing. I love to dress up like someone else (nothing toooo weird) and loose some of my own inhibitions. ...Simple stuff ...like indian maiden, school girl, construction chic, cowgirl ...you get the idea ...but enough to rev up the rock stars adrenaline ;) It's pretty fun ...and leads to a lot of dirty talk that doesn't happen otherwise (guys ..this really makes us hot when done right!) ..Tonight I'm thinking ...cowgirl boots and a red bandana ...don't forget my holster and 6 shooter ;) If you charged my posse ...who would you be?

LOL, it’s end of day and I was just reading this (who re-reads their own blogs?) You must think of a truly comical scene to see a grown woman in cowboy boots and a red bandana wrapped around her face, waving her gun around demanding the chief out of his clothes! When that plan backfires it’s all out war …you see …the rockstar just refuses to play along sometimes …my “6 shooter” is really only a water pistol and unfortunately the chief has found one too (must’ve hid it under his pillow) …INDIANS AIN’T S’POSED TO HAVE GUNS! It’s pretty funny (scary) to see grown ups chasing each other around the house with waterguns ..naked as j-birds! ..I guess my sexy saucy sex isn’t as saucy as it seems!

16 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    arrrrr ...maybe a pirate!!! I WANT TO BE THE PIRATE!! aRRRRR

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    if you ever need an extra or a walk-on let me know...I am after all an actor at heart!
    JQP=SexGod! lol

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    LOL .."COWGIRLS GONE WILD" ..Guest Starring John Q. Pubic! ROFLMAO ..Has a nice ring to it I guess;)

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Müzikdüde said…

    I'm thinking Mr. Rogers.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Müzikdüde said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    I guess that make me Lady AberLay ...Lol ..does anyone remember her name? That sounds close! I'm sure Rainbow Bright does ..she's a big fan of the neighborhood! Takes us waaay back, doesn't it. ..Mr McFeely ...what a creepy name for an old man on a kids show!

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    My favorite persona to use is the "hot slut/prostitute"!

    At one time I was quite good at playing that one, red leather dress, black snake-skin knee boots and all. I found that one to be very effective, especially when the boots are left on!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Watch'er ...she's a wild one! Girl ..you never cease to amaze me with what you come up with. It's funny how we all come up with things that vary so... I imagine you are are a hot little hooker, aren't you ;)

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    Mmm ...School Girl ...Yummy
    Can I be the Pool Boy?

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    I HAVE A POOL? AND A POOL BOY???!! This gets better and better!

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    Wow... just wow. Can I be the pizza delivery guy when you don't have enough money to pay for the pizza... but you REALLY want it?

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    mmmm mmmmm mmm ..talk dirty to me daddy ...you don't know how much I enjoy pizzie;) keep'em coming allll night loooong!

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    mmm mmmm mmm ...talk dirty to me daddy! You don't know how much I enjoy pizzie ...keep'em coming allll night long;)

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    LOL! obviously i must really enjoy pizzie or that just posted twice! OOPS!

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    LOL! obviously i must really enjoy pizzie or that just posted twice! OOPS!

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    Yeah, I was afraid my request to be the pizza guy would have seemed eager by posting about 4 times (was having trouble with it earlier). But hey you want the pizza it's cool, I like pie too. (I know that was just awful).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home