Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

To Pant or Not to Pant?

I don't wear panties ...usually ...some clothes require them and so ....after much research I deemed thongs the most comfortable panty ...you know ...for those days when it's absolutely necessary not to go to work with a camel toe;) I have a very large a** for such a little girl ...No matter what I wear whatever is there my a** will eat ...so I decided that having one string up my crack is not as sucky as having a whole roll of material up there.

This morning, as I was dressing in the dark ...it reminded me of a morning not so long ago ...I got up ...late as usual and dressed myself in record time. Upon my arrival to the workplace I realized something ...was just not right. Something in my pants was definitely wrong. I went all morning with this uncomfortable, wrong feeling. I checked things out down there several times ...but still a little foggy from my night out with Jerry Lee ...came to the conclusion that nothing looked out of place ...then after lunch I saw it ...I had my panties on sideways! How does this happen ...I felt like such a loser ...my crusty crotch was over on my hip and my hip was hanging out with my monkey ...how did that happen?! ...and how does it happen twice ...for today it nearly happened again..

7 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    crusty and monkey...two words that until now never had erotic meaning for me...

    JQP

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    hee hee hee! That's pretty grody, isn't it! ...bad choice of words i guess ...the story of my life;)

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    this vaguely reminds me of the time i went to go take a piss in the urinal and for the life of me i couldnt find the hole in my boxers. sometimes you get shiftage.

    but no i put my boxers on backwards. so i had to go to a stall and wrestle my pants off and get my boxers switched around

    blogrolled ya and added you to my RSS feed

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    HA HA HA! That's hilarious ...I am picturing you stark naked in a stall! Thanks for blogging us and RSS or whatever ..don't know what it means ..BUT COUNT ME IN!

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Ugh...Crusty crotch monkey! If your crusty crotch is on your hip, imagine what is on your jeans/pants when you don't wear panties. I know though, it does make for much easier/less noticable access when needed but I for one must have my thong, crusty as it may be.

    I have not put them on sideways before, inside out, backwards (yes, this was way uncomfortable) but never sideways. Getting dressed in the dark, in a hurry after a night of Jerry Lee can certainly cause odd things to occur.

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    I keep coming back to this post. It's too funny. I have shown everyone at work. Keep up the great posts.

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    LOL! Thanks! Try reading "Don't Shoot" ...not one of my finest moments;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home