Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Friday, February 04, 2005

BAD KITTY

It's freaky friday, Friday! Whoo Hoo! Just let me say I woke up feeling like a rockstar today! I'm so super psyched for the week-end to be rolling in;) Things were totally uneventful at my house last night ...the rockstar stood over me and made me right out 3 checks to 2 different states and the Feds got one as well ...so I'm left with little cash ...but the weight has been lifted ...and it feels pretty good! I spent last night playing Happy Homemaker ...how come you never saw June with a glass of wine? What a gal;) We had a good night together... Minus ONE BAD KITTY!

I must be completely honest and tell you how much I dislike our kitty. She is so totally schitzo! I'm pretty sure she is on crack ..and I'm not so sure that she isn't doing something to our toothbrushes. I know everyone thinks I am a baby overbehaving (again) and over exagerating the story (again) ...but I am not kidding ...she is crazy. Visitors watch her skit about the house in awww ...they just stand their jaw dropped and all ...and finally ask "what's wrong with your kitty" ...She is so hyper ...which is what I get ...aren't your pets supposed to take your form ...OKAY ...but no one has prescribed her any ridelen ...AND SHE'S NOT GETTING MINE! She pee's on my sweaters, eats my dinner and tries to drink my wine "YOU'RE NOT GETTING MY WINE" She steals my scruchies (in my hair or out ...doesn't matter) attacks me all hours day and night ...and is very competitive for my rockstars attention ...all in all ...i just really dislike her. ...So I sent her away ...She is at the vets for the next 2 days ...I'm having her shot, spayed and neutered ...and while she's there I'm having her searched for weapons ...I'm pretty sure she's packin a switch blade. ...this cat get's up enough speed to run down our walls ...sideways! CAN YOUR CAT DO THAT? no... i didn't think so ...just mine ...I'm sure we're the only ones harboring "Super Kitty".

What really irritates me ...is I don't like her ...but she's mine and I have to keep her ...that's fine ...but I'm having to spend my hard earned dollars today on this broad ...$200 to be exact ..then the vet suggests I spend an additional $9 for pain meds! HA! Shes getting NOTHING! CAll me cruel ..but it serves her right for all she puts me thru ...very traumatic people. I'll probably get her home and stick needles in her paws ..just for kicks! NO MEDS! She's such a lush anyway ...I'm not sure painkillers and wine mix well ...don't want to over-medicate, now do we? Hmmm ..that gives me a thought ..maybe I will buy the meds (evil laugh)

19 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Poor Kitty! It isn't her fault that she is just like you...I bet she has had too much of your meds and wine already, that's what is wrong with her.

    But, at least she should be a calmer kitty when you get her back home...I mean, wouldn't you be after you just had your insides cut out and your fingernails ripped off! Poor, poor kitty.

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    OH sure take her side, should'a known... KITTY LOVER!

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger noodge said…

    I had a kitty that I insisted I absolutely HAD to have then ended up HATING. Stupid cat thought it would be cool to poo wherever she wanted, vomit everyday because she couldn't bring herself to stop eating (including every single tiny little scrap of paper she stumbled across) and tear down the toilet paper every night. Little Kitty That I HAD To Have became Little Kitty That Doesn't Live Here Anymore. :)

    Here via Principessa. Great blog!

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    Psycho kitty!!! Sounds like my kind of kitty ;) But seriously, come on, give the kitty some meds! You might save a sweater...hehe. Oh, I just realized. You'll be getting back a real shaved kitty :P

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Kitty Lover? Moi? Well, maybe once or twice. ;)

    Seriously, give the cat some meds...its the least you can do for putting her thru all that crap!

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    Can I be the third? puuurrrrr

    SS - Hope your kitty doesn't lose it's Matrix-like abilities to run up and down the walls...that would be fun to watch. Especially inebriated ;)

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    Can I be the third? puuurrrrr

    SS - Hope your kitty doesn't lose it's Matrix-like abilities to run up and down the walls...that would be fun to watch. Especially inebriated ;)

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ...Speaking from experience ...She's no fun at all. I, most generally, stay inebriated ...which helps to slow things down enough to at least catch a glimpse of her. I'm telling you this is not natural kitty ...she's like "go go gadget kitty" ...very bizarre

    Hey ...i'm coming over ...sit out the cookies!

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    Maybe you should shave it.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Glitzy said…

    How old is your kitty? Young kitties can need lots of playtime. If you take 15 minutes out of your day and have her chase some string around or other wise play, you'll have a calmer kitty on your hands. Not totally if she's young though. It took my youngest four years to calm down.

    As for the peeing on stuff - mention it to the vet. If it's being done often enough, she might have a urninary tract infection. If not, she might be unhappy with her box. She might need the stuff scooped out every day.

    For my kitties, when they were young and trying to take over my territory, I'd grab them by the scruff of the neck like a mommy kitty, carry them away and hold them down on the floor til they submitted. Right now she's alpha kitty and you're in her house. Just some suggestions.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    good day everyone

    I love kitties...
    oh yes....
    I do....

    very much, very, very much

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Hey! Thanks Glitzy! That's more information than I've learned about rotton kitties the whole time I've had her! I'm not really soooo mean ...I play with her ..or try till she starts pulling knives! It's definitely a learning phase for us ..and I think you are exactly right about her trying to take over ...and she only does it with me ...she's a very jealous girl ...SO AM I!!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Ali said…

    happy un-birthday.

    it's noodge's fault...:)

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Sure Anon...you can be the third. It's the least I can do, I mean, you did buy the cookies and all. Although, I didn't get a receipt to prove it...I trust ya! ;)

    Meow, meow...

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    How about all the little kitties come over to my house to play? We'll have cookies and toys, trimmers and razors. Let's stay inebriated and see what kind of trouble we can get into...

    Feel free to bring go-go-gadget kitty. My kitty will like your kitty.

    I'm good at my word Rainbow :)

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    I gave a reciept! But I just have to say, poor poor kitty. My heart goes out to it. I understand you jealous SS, you just needed to show her who is boss. It is a girl right? My friend had a cat for three months calling it she when it was a boy cat. That poor confused cat.

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Boy, AG that is a wild night just waitin' to happen and I just have to say...ummmm..COUNT ME IN!

    What's a few hours drive for a good kitty party? Glad you're a girl of your word. ;)

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    Nothing quite like seeing little kitties at play. I enjoy watching that more than anything else.

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Here Kitty Kitty;) Kitty's love cream!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home