Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Happy Un-Healthy Hump Day!

I will keep this short today ...as I am suffering from DT's this morning. I had a really fab night celebrating my big raise ...the rockstar cooked the best pasta I have ever eaten ...still worried about what I ate, but it tasted good ...HE NEVER COOKS , I LOVE TO EAT! ...I picked up some blackberry wine from Hubers winery and the rockstar introduced me to Jager Bombs ...this is where you mix red bull and Jagermeister together ...It's supposed to taste like Dr. Pepper or cherry coke ...I just think it tastes like Nyquil ...not very good stuff ...but the buzz was nice;)

Let's see ...to recap ...I remember eating pasta ...playing every cd in our whole collection and dancing like a nut ...nothing super cool ...obviously;) I did call rockstars mom and try to convince her I was a superstar and she should feel fortunate I even associate with her family ...she hung up on me (apparently American Idol was more entertaining than moi') ...I called rainbow ...OH ...and remember that not so hot racing boy I had a super big crush on? ...Apparently (according to caller id) He called yesterday while I was at work ...so, of course, I should call him back ...WHILE I AM DRUNK! ...didn't really go over well ...girlfriend thinks I'm nuts now ...but somehow we're going out with them on Sat. night ...I LOVE TO PARTY!

This morning took huge effort on my part (and a call from rockstars mom) to get out of bed ...after another stupid jager bomb I felt like I could move...

Things are back to normal now ...rockstar was his same smart a** self this morning and all I have is a memory of dancing in the kitchen to Charlie Richs' old "behind closed doors" song ...those are the little things that hold us together ...As we were getting ready this morning I ran into the bedroom ...the man being interviewed on tv sounded strangely familiar ...rockstar exclaimed ..."should've known you would know him ...he's over 60" ...now it's no secret I develop insane crushes/like to date older men but ...was that necessary? He said "I'm surprised you date me ...I guess I'm the only bf you've ever had that isn't collecting social security and a pension for you" WTF?

8 Comments:

  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    SOMEONE PLEASE RESCUE THIS BLOG! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY FONTS?

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    dang, that is messed up...and here I was hoping that it was just a flash back to all the LSD I did in my youth...

    good morning! happy hang-over!

    JQP CPA

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    I have to ask my boy Jason how that family wine tastes.

    Have you not been reading my blog about Jager Bombs. They are the shiznit.

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    rumpl and Miller, go so well together...
    truth be known I find myself counting the moments... and its only 10,

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Jason, Master?

    John ...beer is just not my cup of tea. Can't like it. However, I do enjoy flaming Dr.Peppers ...only when I'm already drinking though. **Must try if you haven't already;)

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    What font are you wanting your blog to show up in SS?

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    I like Georgia ...but don't really have a strong preference...

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    Hmmmm... if that is what you want your posts to show up in why don't you send me the template HTML you are using and I'll see what I can do to make it show up that way for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home