Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Poor Strawberrie...

I do everything fast …rush rush rush everything. On Jan 1st I filed my taxes ….On Jan 31st I received a W2 and 2 additional 1099’s …WTF??? I was livin’ high on my $3,600 return …that was until I filed my amended return last night. …which put me into a higher tax bracket and yanked my $3,600 return away …pooh! I have to mail these losers a check now …I blame this whole ordeal on the rockstar …he handles things way differently than I would. He is the person who discovered this oversight …by allowing him to go to the post office 1 DAY …ONE DAY PEOPLE ..he destroyed my bountiful return ….Now …had I went to the post office ..things would be different today ….because if I had been the receiver of those LATE documents I would have tossed them aside and let them try again next year. …Just because I do things different …doesn’t make’em wrong ..it just makes ‘em different. He’s always so scared of “the man” …He actually believes I’d go to jail for my she-nan-i-gans ….WTF? He’s so different these days …talks about things like maturity and taking responsibilities for my actions …HELLO! …take your own trip …I’ll wait here …and probably won’t grow up in the time your gone. I’m coping a little better today ...only after my “lunch date” with Rainbow …a bottle of Reisling and soaking in a candlelit bathtub. I do like my life a little… and I love to PAMPER ME!

9 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm still waiting for my forms for were I cashed out my 401K and sold some stock. If i don't get it by Monday I gonna say Fuck 'Em.

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Cashing in my 401K was the absolute worst thing I could've done. They really penalize hard for that ...I just didn't realize how much. Not advisable to anyone ...but I'm with you eff'em ;)

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    my god, moodness must be in the air....
    good morning! isnt itjust a wonderful day!

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    One day I will get used to this thing called work. Today is my first time of doing it for real. I probably wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't for the fact that my computer, for work related things, is really acting like crap. Now for the fun stuff, it all goes by pretty quick. Like posting to my 2 favorite girls, who have sent me pictures, blog. Sorry SS that maturity has found its evil way into your home, you have my sympathy. It attacked me a few years back and I have never been the same.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    It's ok ...the world is good and I am once again a happy girl:) Jst got news that my boss is taking me to lunch today to surprise me with a raise!!! YUMMY! I love food!

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    Cool, you don't have to do anything for said raise do you? Something that pictures could actually put your boss in a situation where the amount of money can be even greater? I have a filthy mind.

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Whooo HOOO! This calls for celebration! Strawberrie has 5% extra dollars in her pocket! congrats to me and my big fat raise!!

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    Congrats to you sweetie, don't spend it all in one place! Spread it out and, things are much more fun spread out.

     
  • At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your Internet friend 'FEZ' rips his content from somethingawful.com and claims it as his own.

    http://www.fez.free2host.net/index.php?p=142
    is a copy of Livestock's
    http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2591

     

Post a Comment

<< Home