Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Remember?

I originally posted this in November ...but like to read about our good times anytime! ..besides I don't have anything else to type about today and it's Rainbows turn anyway;) Happy Reading! Seems kind of funny now ...I whined in November that I never see my friend excitement anymore ...never know when your luck will changer Master;)

I wonder sometimes if all our good times set us up for a fall. Like a barronness loosing the Lebaron. We have surely shared some unbelieveable nights (and days) No one would ever believe all the tales and I am sure no one ever partied like that before us and no one will ever do it again. I am so thankful for my average life but ..at the same time feel a certain resentment to it. I am grateful for days without drama but, secretly somewhere inside, would like to create it. Why do we always desire what we can no longer have. Why is growing up so torture-ess? I long for just 2 weeks. Just two more weeks of living ...not life ...but living like we used to. Going out, or even better, getting ready to go out together! Turning all the boys heads and turning the down ...or on. Taking shots and shaking our size 4 a**es on bars ...falling off bars ...Sympathy sex because it's going to keep your best friend out of trouble or because she's already in trouble. I miss partying till the break of dawn and eating waffle house ...or better yet ..starting bar fights in waffle house;) 8 girls in a toyota corolla, burritos as big as your head, taking it to the house and pretending to be super heros. Riding topless, wine and better chedders ...watching friends ...kissing friends ...not being friends ...I miss it all. I want to laugh till I'm laughing so hard you can no longer hear me. Soccer games in the rain, dirty movies in the dark ...drive-ins and ants in your dip, falling off bars and throwing up in cars ..throwing up neon green in the car;) ...How do you find contentment in an average life. I miss my friends and my crazy life. ..before it was so comfortable and predictable. When everyday was an adventure ...even the school days were cool! There was always so much to laugh about and an outrageous story you wish you could tell but knew you couldn't. I'm thankful for my life and wouldn't give it up for anything ...but I long for the good ol' days and not being such a good ol' girl..

7 Comments:

  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    Maybe cuz I'm still fairly young and I'm not married but I don't want to lose the ability to throw down with my friends ever. There is always a time to celebrate something.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON;)

    I wish you late nights and happy mornings master!

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    I just realized what an instigator the loser is ...we go all morning with little interaction at all and the minute he comes in things get rowdy;) We love you Manley!!

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    I hate it when works interferes with my blogging ;)

    Though I'm not too keen on upchucking my liquor, which I can say, I've only done twice, I've had the opposite life of you SS. I had the predictable life first. Don't get me wrong, I was a wild woman before I met my ex at the tender age of 16. But have rediscovered my roots now that I am freed from the asshole.

    Ahhh...life is good...and when you want to revisit the "old" days, all the little kitties need to come see me!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    Manley is definitely good at instigation. Not many men would have been brave enough to be in the middle of three women...

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Guilty puker right here...but that is over now that I am over tequila shots. Ugghhh, not one more can I take!

    Oh, and I wanna "revisit" the old days...everyday!

    Loser is quiet the stud...able to keep up with 3 women, your wife to be should be proud. ;)

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Winning Loser said…

    Well, that or kill me. One or the other. Damn I am horny, I have been abstinate for about a week now and I don't like it. I need some kitties!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home