Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

AE ADDICT

Hi my name is, "my name", and I am addicted to American Eagle. ...No kidding, I love that store and it is really causing a lot of anxiety. I am becoming ...a mall rat. ...and I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR THAT HOBBY;) Last week I bought a little duo for church, imagine the mans surprise when I excitedly said "Look what Jesus brought for me" ( I was on a no-spending spree, I couldn't tell him I bought it!!! Well, I'm confessing my sins today ...and ..practicing for my speech tonight ...I figure if I tell everyone I know that I just spent $150 on one outfit ...that by the time I get home and have to tell the man it wont sound half as bad;) What's your weakness, where does all your cash go?

10 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Of course, there were panties involved too;) 4PAIRS! That makes the story more plausible, right?

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Do ya'll ever visit my friend "Fishman"? I love his blog:
    http://www.alwaysswimmingupstream.blogspot.com/

    Go on over, Help yourself to some down home cookin'

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    sounds good to me ...i like a girl in her underwear epecially if she is in my bed

    i go visit the Fishman everyday and conmiserate with him

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    Hey sexy American Eagled kitty!! I know it's been awhile, but I think I'm finally in the groove of being able to comment a bit more regularly.

    I need your input on my blog by the way...you and Robin both.

    My weakness is for shopping as well. However, mine is shared between two stores. I do love to shop from store to store, but I love the internet too. Newport News and Frederick's. Welcome to Addicted R Us :)

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    women ...LOL

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Fishman said…

    $150? I hope you're in the mood for whoopie!! My advice would be to make him VERY happy!!! All kidding aside, you're worth every penny darling!! But I'm confused, I thought you were going through a no panties phase.

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    The panties were for someone else;)

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Hanzo said…

    You know what my addiction is all about, and I think the panty sub-plot needs to be addressed.

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Fishman said…

    Hey, I told you not to tell anyone I liked to wear em ;-)

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Ca California House Cleaning said…

    Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
    back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
    exactly like this blog.
    It may look like it was hard work, but my va virginia house cleaning blog was simple.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home