Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Crazy B**** W****

"Yesterday Was Plain Awful..." (from the Annie Soundtrack;) I have been ...just livid for the past 2 days. ...Where to start ...hmmm ....Do you have a "fall back plan"? You know ...There's always that one person that you still have control over that is still, secretly, madly in love with you and despite anything you've done in the past would still take you back. ..I'm sure lots of folks do ...I did for a long time too. ...but this time someones fall back plan happens to be my rockstar ...UGGGH! For the past 2 years this girl has floated in and out of our lives. Initially I tried to be her friend ...invited her to the house ..told her she was always welcome to call ...Even when relationships end I believe people can still be friends without ill intention. ...It didn't take long to figure this chickie out ...she is manipulative and crafty. She plots and works everyday to her advantage and tries to stay "just close enough" and create just enough drama to hold interest. ...Now ...I understand that if a man loves you and is dedicated to you that you should let go of all jealousies and insecurities and just love him (blah blah blah, you people make me want to throw up in my mouth) I love my rockstar with all my heart and am more devoted and dedicated to him than any of the 10 (yes 10) men I have ever "related" with;) I can't just sit back and watch this b***** tempt my bf, just because she can. I mean, it doesn't hurt anything ...I don't think he has interest in her ...but it JUST MAKES ME MAD AND I'M THE GIRL SO I SHOULD HAVE MY WAY! I've never been this jealous of anyone and have been very good friends with "ex's" before ...but she un-nerves me and admittedly calls his cell phone to avoid talking to me (even though I tell her she is welcome to call him at home) NOT ON HIS CELL. Crazy B****, W****!I seriously dream up torture scenerios in my head for her ...like what I'd do "if i could" ...well ...I'd like to tie her up in a tree behind the house with barb wire and kick her in the crotch for a week and when I wasn't kicking her I'd leave my bedroom blinds open and make her watch me rock the rockstars world... UGGH ...I just really hate this week ...and I don't like to hate ...it's such a strong evil emotion. Tell me how you torture ...I may like your plan better;)

13 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    This was prompted by a phone call I got from her on Monday when I had his cell phone... We had a lenghty "civil" conversation ...and after she hung up with me she called him at home crying and telling him how mean I had been to her ...ugghhhh!

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    kick her in the crouch huh
    making her watch. you dirty, dirty girl

    thats pretty horrific
    what a bitch she is

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    I am with Master Foley on the "kick her in the crouch huh
    making her watch. you dirty, dirty girl"

    kinky...can I watch?

    oh, and like everyone doesnt know I am your "fall-back-person" has I told you when you left me during the fall of Saigon, "you'll be back" oh yes..you will...

    sorry, been into mammas' headache pills again...

    on a side note is this a "bad-week" for you? ie: your Auntie in town, or comming for a visit?

    anyway... come on over tonight, I will rub your feet and you can tell me all about it...

    JQP

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    My aunts been dead for years.. I'll be right there ...shall I p/u a bottle or do you just wanna smoke crack all night like usual?

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    What a freakin' cry baby she is! I can't believe she called him AT HOME to complain how rude you had been on his CELL! She's the efing worrying punk beyotch! You tell that to Rockstar!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    I agree with RB! Tell Rockstar to tell her to go fuck herself! If that doesn't work I'll help you tie her to the tree. You picked a GREAT time to want to fight my pretty little kitty, because MY ex is being a pain in my ass this week as well. Let's tie them both up, kick them both in the crotch for a week and leave their bleeding carcasses for all the late night animals to slowly pick apart and masticate until there is nothing left...

    geez...I sound bitter :)

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    crack sounds good,

    hey I will make you dinner to...
    shrimp remoulade
    crawfish remoulade
    crackers and butter
    bread and butter
    chicken and andouille gumbo
    catfish ettouffee
    bread pudding

    and after I wash your hair and brush it for you, you can tell me how wonderful I am...

    there there tell JQP all about it...

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ettouffee is A-OK **says with 2 thumbs up**

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    ....wraped around my finger.......

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Keely said…

    she is totally playing the situation - god I hate girls....

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger LadyBug said…

    you girls crack me up. i came upon your blog randomly about a month ago and i've been checking back here and there ever since. you guys brighten my days with your silliness!

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Hanzo said…

    SS,

    Why not just use her for your own personal sex toy? Build her allegience for you and she'll soon forget about the boy.

    Become her best friend, her confidant, her lover... then crush her like the weasely worm she is.

    I can say this because I'm just another weasel... always taking what isn't mine.

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    LOL! I like the way you think Hanzo;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home