Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Monday, March 14, 2005

PASS THE JACK, PRAISE JESUS

Where have you been? I've been looking all over the virtual world for you! -It's good to be back here. My "down time" was longer than I had anticipated ...hard to believe it's been almost 2 weeks since I've been able to visit you! I've had lots of excitement the past 2 weeks and I made a mental note to blog about each event ...but I think the smoke and alcohol I consumed at the catholic church burnt those cells up;) I love my life when the atmosphere changes and I get to view things from another angle... The rockstar informed me 2 weeks ago that he had purchased tickets for us to visit a catholic comedy show ..WTF? I agreed to go only after he explained that I would be well fed and inebriated by nights end... I really thought that it was just a myth that the catholics drank so heavily. I just assumed that because they served wine at communion the baptists got all holy and caused a ruckass (sp?) Honey ...I walked into a fully stocked bar in the parrish hall ...WELL HELLO ...Pass the Jack, Praise Jesus! Can I get an Amen! These people know how to praise the Lord;) I had a great time ..the show was awesome ...and I thought it was a wonderful idea to allow the parents in the congregation a night out without having to congregate with the baptists in the bar on the corner;) ...Good Times, good times. I've come to find out that alcohol is a very important part of a catholics life ...for instance, one of the gentlemen I work with pays ALOT OF DOLLARS to send his daughter to a catholic school everyday ...However, before he can send her to said school he must pack her nutritious lunch ...because, although the school has an open bar they do not have a school cafeteria or the means to serve the children a hot plate. ...Wish my parents could've afforded to send me to that school ..forget the lunch ma ...I'll be drinkin' my plate today...Hallelujah!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger G-Man said…

    Hey,
    Cool blog with interesting thoughts. I'll be visiting again so get your creative asses in gear!

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    It's so good to have you back! I sure didn't do a very good job at keeping the home fires burnin'! It was just a crazy week and without you inspiring me, I just didn't have it in me. ;)

    Gary, we'll try to get busy this week...just for you!

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    it's about damn time you get back on and post.

    good to have you back sweetie.

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Tn Tennessee House Cleaning said…

    Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
    and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
    for blogs.
    I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your me maine house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home