Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Senseless Fashion Sense

UGGGHHH ....I looked so cute when I left the house this morn (again, it is positive to have healthy self esteem!) I wore white (WINTER WHITE, PEOPLE) pants, sassy high boots and a green wool sweater that makes my eyes sparkle. I was feeling pretty good till I realized my green wool sweater must contain some black threads that keep shedding down on my white pants and ...of course, landing in my nether region ...WTF ...I look like I forgot to shave this morning ...and it just keeps growning and growing... I've been sitting at my desk with my scissors "trimming" ..Just to see if anyone notices;)

5 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Hee hee hee ...I should send a pic to JQP ...there's no one to appreciate a hairy monkey more than him;)

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    indeed

    too funny SS
    beyond the forest issue sounds hot

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Oh I can picture it and just be glad you are behind a desk most of the day.

    You should send JQ a pic for sure...he'd be putty in your hands after seeing your hairy monkey!!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    "there's no one to appreciate a hairy monkey more than him"

    tapping his feet waiting on his "hairy monkey S-S" pic....

    JQP

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Tx Texas House Cleaning said…

    Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
    know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
    hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
    My blog, is something you need to peep out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home