Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

There Goes Peter Cotton-Tail

Another Easter has come and gone ...this was quite possibly the coldest Easter I have ever celebrated ...and rainy. ...I think the angels in Heaven were rejoicing;) We got up bright and early to make sunrise service ...which we still did not make ...but were on time for our regular scheduled service. We generally sit with the rockstars friends from school ...a bunch of good ol' boys, ...but a little rowdy this Easter Sunday ...Apparently someone found girl scout cookies and stoled them from the childrens church ...they were being sold individually over the pews to the highest bidder ...THESE ARE GROWN MEN YA'LL! ...and I was a little embarrassed to find our "offering money" had been used to barter with the muffin man 3 rows back;) After church, although headed to the traditional "family dinner", we stopped at O'Charleys for appetizers with the YaY-Hoos from church. DE-LISH! Then we were off again. It was good to see my family all together. I am very blessed to be able to call these people kin.

On a side note ...I noticed something very peculiar this morning ...I think my eyebrows are growing ...they appear longer than usual ...and I'm not sure just how to handle this problem. Any suggestions?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    I have to ask...do you mean the actual hair is growing longer or just the length of the brow along your brow line?

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ...LOL, the length of the brow appears longer ...like it extends out past a comfortable "eye area" WTF?

     
  • At 4:47 AM, Blogger Mi Michigan House Cleaning said…

    Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
    site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
    finding blogs as good as your site.
    If your look to uncover information, please visit my or oregon house cleaning blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home