Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

BREAK OUT THE MOON PIES!

Well ...Put some dogs on the grill and fire up the tiki torches ...I'M COMING HOME!!! I sure have enjoyed my time spent in Indiana and life with a real live rockstar has been pretty exciting ...but I miss my friends and family and my simple life in Kentucky.

It's hard to convey how I feel today. Bittersweet I guess. I moved here with intentions of forever ...forever turns out to be a little too long in this case. It's hard to leave someone who brought your world to life. We've done so much together in 2 short years. ...and dreamed a lot of big dreams. I am thankful for what the rockstar gave me and will always hold the good times near and dear and remember, I too, "partied like a rockstar" ...If only for a little while.

Life takes you all sorts of crazy directions sometimes just to lead you back where you started... It's feels good to go home.

11 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    welcome back, sweetie

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Thanks, it's good to be here.

    So ...are you going to be on the paddy wagon tomorrow? Sounds like a hoot! I will try to make that happen;)

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    I'm out of the loop...help me out here! What's going on?

    Glad to hear that your happy about going home. The moon pies and RC Cola will be waiting :)

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Fishman said…

    Moon pies have to much "vegetable oil." ;) ... I love ya baby! You take care of yourself!!!

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Anon: Be glad you are out of the loop ..it's dizzy-ing effect has intensified since you've been gone and finally threw me off;) ...You haven't missed much ...It's good to have you back!

    Fishy ...gives a whole new meaning to "moon" pie, doesn't it?? LOL

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Fishman said…

    LOL .. .thanks, shortacke. Now I'll never eat one again!~!! Please, just don't go the Krispy Kreme, glazed route ;-) ... Or, let's go there together ;-)

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Fishman said…

    p.s. How about me, you and little shortcake go to a movie next weekend or something?

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    Hey, if you ever need a place to escape, a little kitty and lots of fun in Atlanta are waiting for you!
    purrrrr

    Vegetable oil...

    moon...pie...

    Is anyone else feeling a little frisky too? ;)

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Thanks for the offer Fishy. But ...I have a tremendous amount of stuff to do ...not to mention I have 57 glass chickens in my kitchen that have to be wrapped up for the big move. In a couple of weeks ...maybe you can come over and swim in my NEW FREAKIN' POOL!

    Anon ...I had to meet my cousin from Conyers in Nashville two weeks ago ...we met half way to trade some kids back after spring break ...Afterwards I thought about you and how I should have went the distance and come on down ...Soon enough though ..Hey ..how far are you from Memphis??

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    I'm so far away from Memphis it isn't even funny!!! I would love for you to come down and stay a spell - (going back to my hick roots there.)

    Whenever you get the chance, I have plenty of room and loads we can do!

     
  • At 4:26 AM, Blogger Oh Ohio House Cleaning said…

    Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
    the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
    back to it!
    Please take a journey to my la louisiana house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home