Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Ain't Skeerd!

Somebody hide me QUICK! Do you know what today is? Today is FREAKY FRIDAY! FRIDAY THE 13TH! Why did you people not warn me! Do you remember the last Friday 13th we had here? OH ...Good Lawd ...I could'a called in sick...

Let me explain... I work with 3 boys. 3 rotton boys and one girl that "just tries to fit in". When I initially started here they had to explain a couple of "traditions" ...One of them being "FREAKY FRIDAY". ...You see everytime Friday falls on the 13th our lunch break is spent in White Castles racing down "13" white castles. (Can it get any scarier?) The winner is then "officially named" King/Queen of the Castle. This is ...a nauseating experience. Honestly, it was fun ...THE FIRST TIME (see pic) ...However, that was a once in a lifetime deal ...you know ...when our relationship was new and I was trying to "impress the boys" ...I'm not sure I'm up for it today ...around about the 9th one they all start to taste like napkins soaked in bad grease ...and the consistency is equally as bad ..because at that point the salt has soaked up every drop of moisture in your mouth.

In honor of tradition I am "obligated" to participate. Whats our strategy men? Come on -PUMP ME UP!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home