Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

A Moral Issue...

My love life (or lack of love) is really bringing the morale down around this place (or morals, hee hee hee ...one or the other!) So I'm switching gears and getting all fired up for a fabulous weekend!

Tomorrow, Rainbow Bright and I, will be volunteering (slaving) for yet another (all night) RELAY FOR LIFE!! Whoohoo! It's a great big party around our parts (mostly cause we make it that way!) and the proceeds go to help fund research and resources for cancer patients. So you get to have a blast and feel good about yourself the next morning! (how often does that happen??!)

Saturday ...I hope to wake up to a scourching hot hot day ...and I'm going to finish my sleep cycle by the pool with a glass of "the wine of the day" ...which I'm figuring to be a soft red (just the mood i'm in!) ...but watch out ..cause saturday night I'm strapping on the boogie shoes (or whatever else Rainbow likes;)

It should surely prove to be a fun, event filled weekend ..will let you know how it turns out on Monday. Until then ...don't do anything I would do;)

6 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    Master wants to come boogie

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    So, what are we doing Sat??? Boogieing in the back yard by the pool or something else? We will be recovering from all of our hard work Friday night so I was thinking we should take it easy...you know...sorta like LAST weekend. ;)

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Come on down Master! The cabana boys I have now are absolutely "dreadful" ...I need a hot bodded boy to feed me strawberries and rub oil on my...!!

    I actually don't have any "definite" plans for Sat. night ..whichever way the wind blows and my boogie shoes step ..that's where I'll be ..dressed like a million bucks -Because I can;)

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Master Foley said…

    well i can feed you strawberries and rub oil on you but as for the hot body I dont know

    well RB has my number call me

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    Go have a blast and post all the nitty gritty details :)

    ***purrrrrr***

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger lite-up-tha-room said…

    Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
    back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
    exactly like this blog.
    Hey why don't you peep my nj new jersey house cleaning blog site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home