Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

THE S*** HAS HIT THE FAN!

When the s*** hits the fan ...it disperses well. ...At least it does in my world. I've come to the conclusion that I over-behave and over-react to every stressful situation I get in ...it's true ...I AM A DRAMA QUEEN.

As most of you know ...the rockstar and I are "officially over" ...for the 10th time this week -...minus the 3 nights I've spent at his house ...so that's like a 7 (which is also my lucky number ...maybe this one will stick!)

But here's what I have gone and done now ...and I am not proud **picture strawberrie with head held in shame as I type this post ...it's pathetic**

...I really enjoy sex ....really really really like it. I have sex at least once a day ...even if it is just with myself. My problem is ...it's just been me since I left the rockstar. I'm not about a bunch of booty cooties ...so I stick to what I know;) On Monday I decided to pay the rockstar a visit ..IT WAS DEFINITELY TIME ...I wanted sex but I wanted it to be on my terms ...and I definitely didn't want him thinking he was my only option (although he is right now) ...So I was being a little demanding (sexually) and I think he was maybe a little intimidated (as that is his usual position) ...so we fought for control and I ended up smarting off with "..if this is too much trouble I can go somewhere else" ...and proceeded to call ex-hubby (from rockstars phone, with rockstar on line) I think he was caught a little off guard and perplexed when I asked to come over ...turns out he wasn't home but as suspected invited me over the following night ...Just as I had wanted ...for rockstar to see I HAD OPTIONS. ...I ended up staying with rockstar and having the most awesome "animalistic" sex ever that night.

Here's where I screw up (again) ...Ex-hubby, I imagine, was anxiously awaitting a booty call on Tuesday ...I feel real bad about what I've done ...so I call and leave a message on his voice mail about how I had been drinking a little wine and got into a little tiff (i use little alot when talking about myself, it helps to minimalize the enormous disasters I cause in the world) with the rockstar and wanted to make rockstar jealous ..so decided I should have re-bound sex and, at the time, thought I'd just do it with him ...I explained, via voicemail, that I did not want anything from him and no longer desired the "rebound sex" i had mentioned last night. I concluded with ... that would not be healthy and not what either of us need. ...So, to make this long story short, his girlfriend (whom, according to him, had just recently broken up with him and kicked him out of the house) calls me back and tells me she heard everything. She now blames ME for their breakup and said I have always wanted him and believes I have been sleeping with him for the past 2 years.

...and the tables have turned as she is saying all the things to me that I said to Miss Tish (the rockstars ex-gf last week ...ALTHOUGH SHE HAS, ADMITTEDLY, RODE THE BOLONY PONY;)

One phone call has really really devastated an innocent girl. I feel super bad. Can I make this life much harder?

***************
On a side note ...a member of my wedding party (to ex-hubby #2) was arrested this morning at his meth lab. WTF? What kind of people am I hanging around with anyway? Very shocking..
***************

20 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    S.O.B ...Like i don't have enough drama already without fanning the fire into someone elses world...

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    damn girl
    still doesnt matter what other ppl think

    but I must say sex with the ex isnt always the most advisible thing

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Heck no! I didn't even want to! I just wanted to make the rockstar THINK i did!

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    oh

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Now ...you see what I mean ...Drama ..just drama ...I don't really even do anything that bad ...just run around like a modern day calamity jane!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Fishman said…

    I won't say anything, cause you already know how I feel. I think I'm done.

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    This is why I like you! Makes me feel like I am not the only one to do things like this. However... Shame on us! We need to think of better solutions! It only makes it harder etc etc

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Fishy! Don't leave me this way!!

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ...kirsti ...I am such a total Loser! I tend to have a very bizarre thought pattern and, although things make sense at the time, ...I'm usually not as happy with my "impromptu" decisions after the fact. ...but it does tend to keep things exciting;)

    Welcome to my chaos! If I were you I'd turn around and RUN - FAST!

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    You only live once... what can ya do? Things making sense "at the time" i think is the root to all mistakes. all in all, we're both human... although slightly elevated ;)

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Billy the Bootlegger said…

    Screw her (well, her man in this case). You don't know her. It's not your responsibility, it was his (my bf would so not agree). You couldn't have known and even if you did, you're not the one cheating on her. The bitch is talking to the wrong person. But hey, that's just me.

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    Oh SS, don't beat yourself up over it! True, not the wisest choice to make the rockstar jealous, but pretty damn funny that you followed through with calling your ex!

    As for your ex's girlfriend, who the fuck cares what she thinks? You know you didn't do anything. He knows you didn't do anything. She's his problem now :)

    But the rockstar issue is yours sweet kitty, and I don't want to see you hurt anymore. I've got a shoulder and really shitty advice whenever you want it...lol Otherwise, just make sure you visit me while your here in July and I'll take you out for a night on the town in Atlanta and we'll have a blast and forget all our troubles!!

     
  • At 3:36 AM, Anonymous hot phone sex said…

    What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.

    I have a Phone Sex site/blog. It pretty much covers Phone Sex and Adult related talk.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Here is our number 1-900-336-8777

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Anonymous fetish phone sex said…

    Information's pretty thin stuff unless mixed with experience.

    I have a Phone Sex site/blog. It pretty much covers Phone Sex and Adult related talk.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Here is our number 1-900-336-8777

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous real phone sex said…

    There is nothing so easy to learn as experience and nothing so hard to apply. Thanks for sharing your views.

    I have a Phone Sex site/blog. It pretty much covers Phone Sex and Adult related talk.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Here is our number 1-900-336-8777

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous hardcore phone sex said…

    If we could sell our experiences for what they cost us, we'd all be millionaires.
    I have a Phone Sex site/blog. It pretty much covers Phone Sex and Adult related talk.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Here is our number 1-900-336-8777

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Anonymous phone sex fantasy said…

    Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.

    I have a Phone Sex site/blog. It pretty much covers Phone Sex and Adult related talk.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Here is our number 1-900-336-8777

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice Blog; perfect for a little exposure! Here are some very interesting sites. The first one is UK based and can be access by clicking the following
    link UK Phone Sex You can also visit the following pages:


    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    UK Phone Sex
    Phone Sex Story
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex UK
    Phone Sex
    UK Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    UK Phone Sex
    Phone Sex Teen
    Phone Sex Story
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex

    If you are based in America you view the following site Phone Sex to blow your pants off!!!

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Anonymous kinky phone sex said…

    The years teach much which the days never knew.

    I have a Phone Sex site/blog. It pretty much covers Phone Sex and Adult related talk.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Here is our number 1-900-336-8777

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning said…

    Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
    visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
    for blogs just as neat as yours.
    My fl florida house cleaning blog, is something you need to peep out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home