Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Sodamites?

Moving into my new house has had some "interesting" twists. It's rental prop and the couple that lived there before me moved out rather quickly. So ...I have been cleaning up the debris and peicing together their rocky road bit by bit. When I moved in I was given a brief history of the young couple. Although both practicing to be ministers, I think maybe we were all assuming something a little different.

Last week I was snooping OOPS! I mean cleaning out the mailbox. I waitted 2 weeks for them to stop by and get their mail or have the addy changed ...when they didn't I assumed it was "open game" ...and yes, JQP, I am aware that is a felony;) ...Now lets see what these strange folks have been up to. There was a tremendous amount of junk mail and information on stem cells ...I'm pretty sure, by the looks of the bathroom, they were trying to clone something. Then there was a letter from Walmart. Apparently this Christian couple saw nothing wrong with "coveting" Walmarts goods (..after all, they weren't walmarts neighbor). The old song "take it on the run" comes to mind ...as they are long gone and I'm pretty sure walmart will never receive the $$ for the $200 "theft fine".

If I were them I would have stolen this list ...because there is NO WAY I could have went thru the line with all this:

1. Suppositories $1.28
2. Castor Oil $1.97
3. Equate Lax $2.94
4. Petrol Jelly $ .96
5. Min Maid $1.18

**I Found this receipt under a box of condoms left in the upstairs bathroom**

13 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    well, I will defend ya...
    for a small fee.............
    (grin)


    got to love those Prots....
    bet they voted fer' ol w. too.

    JQP

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    LOL! What'chit now! W is my man;)

    You're too fast today JQP ...Rainbow hasn't posted the receipt yet! LOL.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    man that's weird

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Hanzo said…

    Wow,

    That looks like a shopping list for The Gimp.

    Does this place have a basement?

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    LOL! Yes ...and funny you should ask;) ...Our friends have a "gimp room" -the lights flicker upstairs when the toys turn on! hee hee hee!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Hanzo said…

    Mmmmmmffffff Hmmmmmm Rrrrummmllllll!

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    gimps? hell sounds more like taking my dear old grandmother shopping...

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Sorry, I couldn't get the reciept to post SS...just not enough time in the day.

    No, JQ...after the story the landlord told us of the "angry sex" he caught these two love-birds having, I'd say they were much younger. How would like to be beat over the ass with a wooden cutting board???

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    well it could also be a list a party supplies I am going to pick up for my flowers suprise birthday party...
    and "angry sex", today I am down with that...

    JQP

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    I think y'all should probably be very careful with any videotapes you find laying around...

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ...I am scared to consider the fact that these two may have tapes laying around somewhere.

    However, I am always looking for ways to supplement my income and, face it, ...ANGRY SEX SELLS;)

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    I'll give you a good offer... be discrete... *puts up collar and pulls down hat*

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning said…

    I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
    Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
    time. Sensational blog.
    Go and find my ak alaska house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home