Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

THE BAKERY IS CLOSED!

From the looks of my inbox it appears the rockstar would now like to have his cake and eat hers too... NOT A CHANCE SUCKER! THIS BAKERY IS CLOSED!

Codking54: Hello **My name** ....... How is your day going

S.S: Long and Hard. …How would you prefer I send you my insurance payment? In the mail or would you like to pick it up?

Codking54: well at least you are finally getting something long and hard.....well i will be in e town tommorrow working.. but i am sure that you will be down at your sis's lake house since it is the weekend and all. plus i am sure that you don't want to have to see me anyway. so you can send it if you want....i would rather see you though

S.S: not funny codking ..it's been tough. ...and i've missed you and surely paid for anything I have ever done wrong to you. We have a wedding to go to tomorrow so we're not going down till Sunday, but I'd say we'll be at the wedding most of the night. ..it doesn't start till 4.

...What are you trying to say J. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you want me ..you want all of me ..the highs and the lows. ...but you can't call me hither everytime you take a notion. It doesn't work like that for me. Love me or let me go.

Codking54: i am not sure how you meant that last one to sound....cause it sounded to me like your not hating as much today. and your right, i would love some cake and Eat it too.

S.S: I will put a check in the mail today for $60. I will have to mail you the other $40 early next week. I have never hated you. Only wanted to be loved in return.

...And This bakery is closed. You'll have to go to walmart.

Codking54: but i like the speacialty store....walmart only has the generic stuff that everybody else uses. if you need to send less you can...i am gettting a pretty good check this week, well next week cause this week was only two days...but i will have six on the next on. are you sure that you don't wanna stop by tonight ....and let me look over your shelves and indulge myself with some sweets

SS: You need to go to lane 2 sir. We don't sell commodities here.

Codking54: well thats a shame cause i was gonna be a big spender

SS: .all i ever wanted was you to spend on our home. I was your girl.

Codking54: did **my daughter** ask you to come over the other night

S.S: she did ..but ...i can't do that anymore. It hurts me too much ..and i'm ..just better than that.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Dont that just beat all? Makes me want to gag **UGH ..I think I just threw up a little**

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    Good for you sweet pea, take the high ground... you dony need to root with the pigs, your better than that, just ask Dr. Phil!

    JQP PhD

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    no kidding
    I think it would be best to cut all the ties that are possible

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ..or just plain "cut"

    ...How do you get the nerve to suggest "hooking up" after you've been so nasty to someone?

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    A good candidate for the Man Of The Year Award. if you want you can borrow my rusty castration spoon?

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Thanks! ..but no thanks! I'm not going anywhere near his balls!

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger House Cleaning said…

    Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
    blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
    Where you been? You have got to look at my wa washington house cleaning blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home