Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Friday, June 03, 2005

FATTY PATTY RIDES AGAIN...

ummm ...I think it's time I focus on a "weight management program" (don't say the "d word") ...This weekend my sister and I have a wedding shower to go to in Owensboro. And every girl knows, every road trip is accompanied by a trip to the mall for new clothes;) So ...My first (and last) stop is Dillards. I gather up several outfits that I think will make me look HOTT HOTT HOTT ..and i'm off to the fitting rooms. I have these cute little "flowy" pants on and a pretty cute shirt and I step out of the fitting room to check my reflection in the big 3-D mirror when one of the saleswoman stops in ...I simply asked "what do you think of this" ...and she replys: "Wellllll ....honestly I think it makes you look shorter than you already are and ...ummmmm ....a bit chunky, but... THAT'S WHEN I SAID ..."NO! Really, that's enough ..that's all I needed to hear" ....Now ...what in the world ...fatty patty's packin' a few extra pounds in the round ...but what possessed her to be so brutally honest? She's sales! She's supposed to be positive ..you know ..boost me up! Make me buy! ...I felt like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman when all the sales girls are so mean to her.

**********************************

On a totally unrelated note, I had the most fabulous hollie-day week-end "bustin' mad tricks on the wakeboard" (LOL, quote from a conversation I overheard around the campfire. Hal's Cute!) I really enjoyed the time with my family and friends and being in the water again. ...when I come back to this place, I'M COMIN' BACK AS A FISH! I LOVE THE RIVER ...and Timmy Williamson! My brother-in-law has the cutest friend that I have ...just never paid much attention to ...in due, partly, to the fact that ...I always thought he was way cooooler than me ..you know, sort of ..out of my league. We talked quite a bit this weekend ...and drank waaaay to much tequila ....I LOVE TEQUILA!! I have developed a crazy crush for this boy! Why!! Why!! Why!! ...I wonder about me sometimes! He totally DOES NOT know it ...nor does he realize I have done 300 situps everyday since then to work off all the "fatty patty patties" McDonalds has been selling me this winter ...FOR HIM! I call it "my tribute to timmy" ...LOL! Crushes are fun, aren't they? I totally did not want to move to fast ...but Sunday morning ...We slept together. ...Okay ..now that I have your attention;) ...It was the only place left (we have very "humble" accomodations) at the lake;) ...we ended up sleeping on an air mattress TOGETHER!! I was so tired when I feel asleep I didn't think anything of it ..I believe I was asleep by the time he got there ...but Monday morning his foot touched mine and it made me shiver with delight!!! A FREAKING FOOT MADE ME SHIVER! There is already something very perverse about this. I realized I better high-tail it up outta there before his sock came off! Soooouuuu-WEEEEE!

10 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    SS you make me giggle! Your outlook is always so damn skippy and I love that!!!

    Hey...if a foot made you shiver, just imagine...

    Keep us informed of your crush boy :)

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    By the way, what the hell was up with that "sales" girl? WTF?

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    hey fat girls turn me on...
    well skinny girls turn me on...
    well hell girls turn me on...
    and you baby, turn me on....

    glad to see you back, sweet pea!

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    it's about damn time you girls post something.

    you know the sales lady could have sold you whatever you wanted then you would have gotten if home and realized exactly what she said and have been pissed that all she did was make a sale. Now when you go back you'll know she will tell it to you straight and you will appreciate it.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    I CAN'T imagine A.G. ...If I "imagined" anymore I would be totally consumed by him! ...AND I AM CLOSED FOR THE SEASON! Boys can only be trouble for me right now. ...besides, I'm still grieving my loser rockstar boy;)

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ..and john ...I love it when you call me that;)

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Master ..you may be onto something, BUT WHO THE HELL WANTS TO HEAR SOMEONE, THAT IS OBLIGATED TO LIE TO THEM, TELL THEM THEY'RE SHORT AND FAT!!!

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    It's alright to wait for the right man to come along, but in the meantime, have a good time with all the wrong ones

    and "sweet-pea" I am soooo wrong....

    I just found a cool pic and had to ad it to todays posting, have a good wkend, pretty girl

    JQP

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    Good to see you back.. I have had nothng to read for so long! I hope you stepped on that saleswoman's toe on the way out.

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger De Delaware House Cleaning said…

    Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
    this site again. I just worship the site its comes
    from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
    looking up blogs like this.
    Stop by and look at my wi wisconsin house cleaning blog site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home