Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Friday, June 17, 2005

GOT A FOGGY FEELING TODAY..

"...Now wait a minute things don't look too familiar" I had too much tequila last night!

The "Gimp Girls" were out in full force last night! Sooou-Weeee! Last night was Rainbows official initiation! Red rover, Red rover -we won Rainbow over! **We are hoping to make you one of us now** (we left a tape in your truck!) I'm pretty lucky to be in such a cool club;)

After a long night at the "country club" ...I went home with one of my best good girlfriends. We talked and giggled for what seems to be forever (you'll have that with girls) ...tickled backs and fell asleep (commonly referred to as passing out)

When I woke up this morning **friend** looks over at me and says:

"I was a little wigged out when I woke up last night and found you staring at me" LOL

I said "WHAT??? SHUT UP!! NO WAY! WERE MY EYES OPEN?"

She says "Yes, Really ...it's ok ...I'm over it now ...I just thought it was kind of strange" hee hee hee

This is funny! ...Initially I had no recollection ..just relying on her accounts of the night! I felt like a total loser. What would possess me to wake up and stare at my friend sleeping? That's like weird stalker boyfriend stuff. Then I remembered vaguely (very vaguely) waking up kind of startled and ...disoriented ...I remember having no earthly idea where I was. I've never slept in her room before. I imagine I was trying to figure out who I'd went home with, but more importantly, why my pants were still on!

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home