Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My week-In a Nutshell

This'll have to be fast ...there's just too many skillets in the fire today and somethins a burnin'!

It's been a long week already here at work ...today I have on the loudest flip flops ever ...a definite firing is unavoidable ..these people hate me and my dirty jeans and tank top i had to wear today ...I dressed it up with a bright yellow blazer! (definitely not regulation dress code) ...But, my weekend was fine!!! Saturday my sister and I drove down to Owensboro for a wedding shower ...IN A BAR! People this is a concept worth persuing! It was the coolest couples shower ever and everyone had a great time ...better yet, the hostess' were free to enjoy the festivities as the bartender was catching the slack! Congrats Brookie -hope you liked that 1/2 empty bottle of lambrusco -I do my best!! Enjoy!

oh wait!! Let me back up! You will not believe my Friday night!! I was looking forward to spending it with my daughter, neices and nephew. I had planned lots of little activities and fun stuff for us to do/make around the house ...it just so happens, mr. hottie himself was also looking for fun things to do! Turns out we had 5 kids that night and a ton of fun. ...And he asked me out!! I don't know if I'm going ...but it was neat to know he, at least, liked me! **Now, back to my situps**

Sunday I was supposed to babysit my sisters 3 dollies while she went to model for an agency in Louisville... Turns out my brother-in-law, me and the hottie loaded up the 5 kids for a day at the lake (man.. that boy's cute!) ***The Rope, The Rope ***The Rope is on Fire! I did everything I tried with that silly little wakeboard on Sunday -FOLLOWED BY FACE PLANT AFTER FACE PLANT AFTER BATHING SUIT BEING RIPPED OFF AFTER FACE PLANT! I SUCK AT THIS SOOOOOO BAD! ...Do you see why I enjoy water sports so much? Turns out my walmart bathing suit has not been rated to withstand extreme forces... Better luck next time ...in the mean time ..."Timmy Williamson, will you help me get this thing off -OOPS! I MEAN ON! I REALLY MEAN ON!!!"

12 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    silly, silly

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ..you wouldn't like me any other way **wink**

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger ananonymousgirl said…

    If you don't go out with this guy you are crazy...well...we already know you are crazy, but I mean nutty crazy :) He sounds like too much fun to pass up sister!

    Hey, I wonder if you could do a Wal-Mart ad for Penthouse :)

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    I just have to stand back and see what he's really about. ...He appears to like kids ...and my daughter, as well as neices and nephew, like him -AND HE HAS A BOAT!! Which totally rocks! That means he likes the river as much as I do!!! I just get lost in losers -can't be to careful these days;)

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    you know how I wish I was there...

    JQP

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    I wish you could have been here last night;) ...I was visited by the bloody mary fairy!!! It was a perfect tuesday night!

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    hi. Can you please find me a cute guy who likes kids and has a boat? I shall be waiting. FedEx will be fine

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    AHOY! **ALL CUTE BOAT BOYS GATHER ROUND**

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Kirsti -You're so fun!!

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    I find myself in need of some naked wet loving......


    JQP

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    YIKES! Break out the love oils and Hi-C! I'm commin' over!!

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger Mi Michigan House Cleaning said…

    Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
    will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
    is worth my time.
    Stop by and look at my blog site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home