Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Pishy 101

I've been day dreaming all day ...(really, ALLLL DAY) ...about everything and nothing ...and then I came across this thought. **Cute Boy** and I have went out a couple of times and I've even spent the night at his house ...we broke down last week and did some heavy kissing (that was nice ...reeeeeal nice!) I'm in no way ready to have s-e-x with him. However, if the opportunity were right ...I'm probably allow him to venture furthur south with his lovely little lips. ...So, here's my dilemma ....oral sex has become somewhat of a big deal to me ...after having someone finally show me how it's supposed to work I want it to work like that all the time. Now ...do I:

a) Let nature run it's course -And by that I mean, let him show me what he can do ...ultimately leaving me disappointed and having to go through a very uncomfortable "this is how I'd like it done in the future speech..."

OR

b) Address the issue now and avoid any long sloppy unsatisfying sex. I mean ..is it polite to say "When you do this I'd like you to..."

I feel like if I tell him what I expect (like) first then I will avoid and uncomfortable situation, but ...I also ruin his chance to "show off" ...what if he really knows what he's doing (unlikely, most boys dont) ..but what if he does? I know it's a petty little thing ...and may not ever even be an issue ..maybe i'm just jumpin' the gun or wishful thinking... whatever the case ..what do you think?

12 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    OMG...what a dilema you are in!

    Well, first off...I wouldn't offer any unsolicited advice, just yet. Maybe he has already had a good "teacher" and will do a fab job? Most likely not and in that case then my advice is to tenderly guide him in the right direction and offer a little sexy pillow talk, giving him good instructions all without him being wise to you.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    good thinking! you're so cool about stuff! that sounds way better than anything i've come up with on my own!!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    sometimes you might be suprised

    and if not he will always remember you for your pleasant instructions

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    how would you prefer i say it master?

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Where's kirsti ..I bet she has a clever solution;)

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    I and with Rain and Master on this one....

    I should know, how do you think I date as many women as I do, I am the "God of Good-Eats"...

    JQP

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Topher said…

    God of good eats??? What is that? A resturant slogan for their new Chef JQP. Besides are you eating yourself cause your the only one making that claim.

    Anyway, Strawberry let him start and see where he's at with it (when that time comes) if its not how you like it, then take your hands and put them on his head and try and guide him in the motion you prefer. If that doesnt work just act like you were running your hands through his hair.

    Or to add to the first comment about pillow talk, I think you should do the talking geared to his personality. I personally would like some sexy dirty talk mixed with what exactly it is to lick and how to lick it ;)

    Hope that helps!

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Topher said…

    Sorry about spelling your name wrong Strawberrie.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    Kirsti to the rescue! if I'm ever dissapointed I just.. casually slide my hand down there and show them how it's done. They always enjoy the show.. and most men are quick learners when it comes to these things. namely sex.
    This has never failed me!

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    Oh and by "hand down there" I mean hand on YOU not hand on his head, like these other suggested.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Billy the Bootlegger said…

    Strike up a conversation about sex 'n all (not during or right before of course...that's too obvious, even for us guys) and tell him what you do and don't like. You know, from what you have experienced. Just don't mention other guys and their names, because then Rockstar was the guy who did that thing with his tongue that made you all excited and that's how he should be doing it. You don't want Rockstar to be part of the new improved sex (or you do...in another way). Also be specific and clear...men really can't take hints...

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Mi Michigan House Cleaning said…

    Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
    the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
    back to it!
    Stop by and visiit my nh new hampshire house cleaning blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home