Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

PISHY 102

OH MY GOOOOOOOODNESS!

I have to tell you all the juicy details that you DO NOT want to know. Last night **hot boy** and I met up with some of my friends/some of his for supper and bowling. We had a really great time but after leaving the bowling allyI needed a shower to get all the smoke out of my hair (bowling alley's smell!!!) ...when I got out he asked me if I wanted to sleep in his bed (never been there before) ...and after sleeping on his super uncomfy couch I jumped at the chance! You all know we've been kissing ALOT ...weeeeelllll ...the kisses took a trip ....sort of ....ummm ...south last night!!!! You all would soooooooooooooooooooo not believe how awesome he is ...which i totally DID NOT expect (see last weeks post) I really really like that ...but boys tend to always make a mess of it ...not Big Timmy Ohh La La though ...he was so sweet and gentle and "attentive" to all the right places!! YIKES!!! I'm all giddy like a school girl today!! Absolutely smitten...

**On a side note -I bowled the absolute worst game of my life last night -after I trash talked about my crazy mad bowling skills -I was embarrassed** **But not half as embarrassed as I was when I made my mad dash for the bedroom door (I'm such a spitter) and ran into the wall ...I couldn't laugh or say anything ...My mouth was full **pure embarrassment**

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home