Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

PLAY ON PLAYA

This morning I received this:


From:
Codking54@???
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 06:18:35 EDT
Subject:
(no subject)
To:
practicingdramasince91@??????

***********************
Hello **my name**. I have been working around the clock this week i got home at 2:00 am this morning. but even with all this work you are still on my mind. i wish you would call me. I can't call you since you blocked me. I will have my phone with me all the time and i will be working day or night so you can call when ever is convenient. If you don't wanna alright. but we said when you moved that we would talk about all the things that we should have done. its not too late for us, is it? I just don't want us to make the biggest mistake of our lives because of our pride. i love you. j
************************
HOW DO I RESPOND TO THIS? Had I not received Fridays emails I might have fallen for this ...but he definitely should'a got his game plan together before he started playing.

19 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    control alt delete...

    try it....

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ...I'm tempted to throw the whole computer out the window;)

    If he really feels this way ..why couldn't he find it in himself before? I was right there ...fully committed ...I was HIS girl.

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    this is hard to take
    but it's time to move on

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ok master ...but then what will i blog about? LOL

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    Stay away. And that's all I have to say. Or else I will turn the rusty castration spoon on YOU

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    YIKES!!!

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    S-S,

    ...you had better watch out, she is a real Viking you know, anyone who eats pickled fish is a hard ass in my book, and she happens to live in a very pretty city, you know her people got rich buy burning our villages dont you?

    LOL,

    JQP

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    LOL ..im just picturing Kirsti in a big ol' vikings cap chowin' down on pickled fish like a big ol' chicken leg! hee hee hee!

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    why the hell not? pass the cod! sorry about your villages and all.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Heck! Come on back Kirsti -I'm about tired of this place anyhow;)

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    here fishy fishy..

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    she is over at my place now S-S, since you never stop by anymore...

    JQP

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    UgggH! I was there today! Them ol' hags you had over there scared me off! -HOld on! I'm comin' over!

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    Meth girls need loving too...

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    no ..meth girls need a toothbrush ...uggh ...grody!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    nope they just fall out on there own its a side effect of heavy use, you should see the skin pits...

    oh, thanks for doing that "thing" for me, how very sweet of you pretty girllll~

    JQP

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    I will come to your place SS.. since my fedex man never arrived, i sucpect you're keeping him at your place. We can try on shoes together. And do eachother's hair. And play video games. And i promise I won't burn down you place. or bring pickled fish

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    I haven't been home in two weeks ..but i'll check on him today;)

    p.s. I LOVE SHOES!

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger Ne Nebraska House Cleaning said…

    Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
    nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
    again!
    Click on my ut utah house cleaning blog before its to late.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home