Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Friday, July 01, 2005

EAR-IE FEELING

Today ...I have the worst earache I have ever experienced. ...Actually ...I believe this may be the only earache I have ever experienced. It has literally dropped me to my knees (which hot wakeboard boy enjoyed tremendously!) It started two days ago, but I am always broke by Wednesday (Why isn't that spelled Whensday, like it should be?) and wasn't able to go to the Dr. until today.

After talking to the Dr. she suggested I have "swimmers ear" ....which is caused by, YOU GUESSED IT, ...Swimming! She then proceded to "irrigate" my ear, no less than 15 times. ...For those of you that don't understand "irrigation" This is where the Dr. takes a high powered watergun (and all the anxiety she feels inside) and forcefully "shoots" your eardrum with water. Like I wasn't in enough pain already! I squealed like a girl! ...All the while I'm thinking "GREAT! That's just what I need ...MORE WATER!"

It's a good thing I'm visiting StoneMountain and not doing my usual river dance. The Dr. has put me on "water leave" for the next 2 weeks ...I'm shooting for one;) I guess I'll have to play captain next weekend (...much to the dismay of every other boater on the lake!)

On a side note ...I'm pretty sure my female Dr. has a crush on me. She invades my space on every visit and "makes eyes" at me quite frequently. She insists on touching me when I talk to her and "told me never to worry about my co-pay -just come see her" ...I thought all this pretty strange ...and when she had to do a pelvic exam to diagnose swimmers ear ...I became somewhat concerned???? ...Hmmmm.

Everyone have a happy and SAFE 4th of July! And Remember ***Drink Responsibly***

6 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Free medical care??? Shoot, thats worth one or two extra pelvic exams a year, right? ;)

    Hope you are better soon, earaches are the worst! Have a safe drive down south...u know there are crazy drivers like me out there.

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Sure, why not! I mean I toss it around all over the place anyway ...why not get free med care for it?

    I will miss you this weekend! ...And please try not to run down anymore motorists while I am gone ;)

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    That sounds... icky! Don't make it happen again!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    free medical exams
    thats not a bad thing to exchange for sex

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Blogger Tx Texas House Cleaning said…

    Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
    site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
    finding blogs as good as your site.
    Go by and hit my ok oklahoma house cleaning blog, you'll be glad you did.

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger Accessorycircumstances-zKQ said…

    Hi, your blog is great! If you are interested about Ear Infection just check out the site if you have the chance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home