Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

MEN ...Hmmp.

I have nothing at all even remotely worth posting today. But I thought the script needed changing just as well.

The rockstar proposed to me ...via text message yesterday. Yes, I'm am fully aware what a lucky girl I am ...lucky indeed **says sarcastically**. I have 4 boys competing for my attention at this time. The problem is they are all ex-bf's or ex-husbands. Why why why is it that boys think they can cast you away and call you hither whenever the notion strikes. If you can't see and appreciate what you have when you've got it ...what makes you think I will come crawling back to you later. Can someone explain this phenomena? Guys ..you owe me nothing but brutal honesty ...and since we're not having sex I will not be with-holding sex afterwards. Tell me whats up? How can a boy totally disrespect you and disappoint you and call you back 4 months later with a marriage proposal?

8 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Addendum: OOPS! 1 boy is a total "new-ity" ...and it's HOTT ...but there's no history yet ...and sometimes there's comfort in history and familiarity.

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    see you have no love for the Master
    =(

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    "..lovin' is what i got" ...All for you Big Daddy;)

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger sillykd said…

    I had a guy do that to me last month! Cheated on me, left me behind, then when he found out that I was fallin for someone else, he decided that I was too good to lose and proposed! Why do men always realize what they have when it's too late?! :sigh!:

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Fishman said…

    Umm, some guys are scum .. true .. but I know some women who are as well. Don't just dump on the guys, gals. However, the guys who do resort to that are merely trying to exert control over you. They want you ... but only when you don't want them. If you went crawling back, he would love you tremendously for a while, then go right back to fooling around. Why? Cause he knows you'll be at his beckon call.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Original Blog-surfer said…

    Yeah...yeah, guys are pretty much jerk-offs. I never did that, I was always the sucker that that got dumped and thought we could actually "still be friends". Oh the wisdom that comes with old age...

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous PoopSmith said…

    Obviously there are different types of guys and obviously you attract losers. Start over....

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger Nv Nevada House Cleaning said…

    Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
    over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
    You got me! I will check out your ok oklahoma house cleaning blog a.s.a.p!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home