Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Ode to Rainbow Bright

1. I love you for you

2. I love you for me

3. I love the way you give so selflessly to your family and admire your dedication to them.

4. I love the way you dance and the way you capture all the attention in a room

5. I love the way you tickle backs and the way you smiled when you read that;)

6. I love the way I can talk to you and you make everything better

7. I love your ablility to score free drinks and breakfast!

8. I love you for allowing me to be me –bad choices and all;)

9. I love you for always making me feel like a star –even after a bad decision

10. I love you just the way you are

******************HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINBOW-I HEART YOU**************

8 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    That is sweet! I don't get anything like that for my birthday. I get money in envelopes. Happy birthday Rainbow!

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    You get creative when you grow up poor;) ..I'm still broke as a joke!

    Whens your bday? -Trust me ..we won't be sending money in envelopes! **sorry**

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    It's July 27. I do not want money in envelopes!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    happy birthday sweetie

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Awe...thanks SS! You know how much I heart you!

    Those days of free drinks and b'fast sure were the best! Too bad we had to get old, huh?

    Love you sweetie!

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Thanks Kristi and Master!

    I'm so looking forward to my big b-day party tomorrow...too bad you two can't come. :(

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    Believe me, if I could I would be there in my new sexy shorts and my even newer, sexier bikini and a big present shaped as a shoe box (but not giving anything away!)

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Va Virginia House Cleaning said…

    Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
    have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
    yours in my spare time.
    Everyday of the month you need to peep my pr puerto rico house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home