Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Monday, July 25, 2005

ROCK ME GENTLY...

...And the Rockstar Returns. How in Haidi's am I supposed to get on with my life with emails like this one in my inbox?

Hey sweetypie. i wrote you a song..........well maybe not...sorta stole it i guess....but it is still how i feel. when the rains blowin in your face, and the whole world is on your case, i would offer you a warm embrace, to make you feel my love. when the evening shadows and the stars appear , and there is no one to dry your tears, i could hold you for a million years, to make you feel my love. i know you haven't made you mind up yet, but i would never do you wrong. i known it from the moment that we met, and theres no doubt in my mind where you belong. sorry i just thought i could put that in there. i do really feel that way though. i went to church this morning...i just couldn't sleep at all, and i got off work at 300 and got home at 400 and was up getting ready at 800. i can't function with you on my brain all time. anyway, *preacher* was talking about rejoycing in the good things that god has givin us...and at the top of the list was children....so of course it reminded me of how much i miss *my daughter* and you and all of the kids at the house. we usta have a packed house every weekend..i never knew how much that really meant to me until i woke this sunday morning and had no waffles to fix a dozen kids. do you want a waffle i make a pretty mean one you know? please come home....your my sunshine.....and i am in darkness. you light up my life. i talked to mom last night about it...she says she misses you too. every one misses you...*only friend i ever had there* has her motorcycle permit now...she is wanting to go on a big ride soon...if her dad will let her ride his bike.......well better go my one daylight day off is wasting away.... i love you beautiful. your soulmate *stupid ungrateful cheating irreponsible immature rockstar*

I still love him. I just know this player can never be anything my heart needs or wants him to be. It's ...just too late and my heart was too broke. ...Big stupid meanie head!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    you said stupid meanie head
    that's funny

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Jon said…

    Saw you posted a comment on Cowboy's blog. I like reading your's. Keep up the good work ;)

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    piss on him old boy had the a chance, now damn it, move the fuck on and get you a man who is good enough for you, or I will spank that pretty lil' ass of yours...

    well, hell, I just wanta see your ass... but then again I am a fear like that...

    JQP

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger De Delaware House Cleaning said…

    Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
    returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
    when I have the time.
    Please consider looking at my ar arkansas house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home