Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

THEY SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!

I'm so super excited! Tomorrow is Rainbow Brights Birthday and Saturday I'm having a big pool party at the house to celebrate!! I've hired cabanna boys to serve up frothy foo foo drinks (poolside of course!) and a cook to grill the following ..just for you rainbow:

bbq chicken
pork tenderloin
cabbage and potatoes

On the inside -I'll be preparing:

mac and cheese and chocolate lush!!

I've got some really fun games lined out for us too! I thought we'd go "old school" with some traditional apple bobbing!! And "See ya Suckers" -Who can consume their wine the fastest -from a baby bottle??? Here's one I'm working on ...remember the "smarties" we ate as kids? I thought we could try to pick them up with straws ..but then what should we do with them? Is it possible to play suck and blow with smarties and straws or would you pick the smarties up with a straw and carry it somewhere or just see how many you can pick up and put in a bowl? Of course, we'll have wheelbarrow races and waterballoons to boot -OH! This is really going to be a hoot!

Make sure you stop by if you are in the area!! And bring your birthday suit! OOPS!! I mean bathing suit!! REALLY! See ya then!

9 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    I wanna comeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Come on over chickie! It's sure to be a blast! I mean, HEEELLLLOO, I am hosting a party for the hottest, coolest girl in town!!!!

    ...and we're serving wine!!!

    What time does your flight arrive? I'LL PICK YOU UP!!! AND BRING FED'EX TOO!!

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    I am so SUPER DE DUPER excited bout' my party! Everyone knows that Strawberrie is the greatest party-giver in town, so this will be the best 29th b-day party anyone's ever had! Thanks sweetie, you know I love you!

    ...and I'll remember your big 3-0 next year! :)

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    damn I also forgot that my Bro will be in town before he head off for a mission trip

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ..and I love you Rainbow **KISS**

    Sorry you can't make it Master ..It would be really cool if you did ..we'll see you next time!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    And my big 2-0 that is coming up! i deserve me some fed-ex guy!

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Cowboy said…

    Hey:) sounds like a good time, how did you find the ole blog by the way, I am really curious.

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ..Just came acrossed it ridin' thru the countryside ;)

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Va Virginia House Cleaning said…

    Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
    and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
    for blogs.
    Stop by and visiit my nh new hampshire house cleaning blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home