Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Friday, August 05, 2005

I COULD'VE DANCED ALL NIGHT...

...ahhhh ...I feel so "refreshed" this morning. I had the greatest time out with "the gimp girls" last night. I don't know what, exactly, made it so "great" ...just getting out I guess! This Thursday was long over-due;) I had the energy of a kid last night ..it felt gooooood!

I had a boy proposition me last night. ...He explained that he and his friend had a bet. If I would let him smack my a** ...his friend would give him $25 ...after which, he would split with me. ...Now I know it all sounds kind of "white trashy foul" ...but $12.50 is still $12.50 ...and Momma needs milk money (and to pay her tab at the end of night!!) ...So I let him **looks embarrassed** ...I allowed this stranger to pimp my butt out for $12.50! ...Better low class than NO CLASS, i guess! **SMACK** This was no little love pat ya'll -and when asked to pay up ...the boys turned yeller and left. ...Okay ...well maybe not of their own accord. I had to re-in-act my redneck drinking wine bit first "Awwww- Get on outta h'ya" **picture me swelled up, running two boys out of bar** They actually had the nerve to cuss ME on their way out. Boys. HMMP! Who needs 'em. ME! ME! ME!!

I usually like to have my weekend planned by this point. ..But *daughter* started high school on Wednesday and the soccer season has officially started. Looks like my weekend trips to the lake are about to be "all washed up" **picture VERY sad face**. We have a game saturday afternoon. Hopefully I can be in the water by 6!! ...I'm super psyched about next weekend!! I'M GOING TO THE RACES!! Never been before and don't know what to expect ...I think I'll like it!!! I love going fast!!!

15 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Original Blog-surfer said…

    Yeah, you need to get the money first...Always...

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Yeah, doesn't look like I was very smart about it!

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous The PoopSmith said…

    I'll go smack their A$$es with my shovel.
    Teach them to deal with someone who is famous....well in blogdom...

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Security! Security! Squelchers on lane 2!

    Give'em Hell PoopyDale!

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    I'm such a loser! I mean "Welcher"!!! hee hee hee

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    dear he was the welcher, you were the fool,

    thats why you need me to act as your buss. mgr aka pimp, we could be rolling in the fat cash in no time...

    hugs and kisses,

    JQP

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    You are a soccer mum!

    Would you like to come over and get drunk with my mother and me?

    And you can smack Tom's (the guy in the apartment below mine. Very cute) ass for free. Also he's in the military and... uniform!

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    hee hee hee! yes kirsti ..I am VERY MUCH a "soccer mum"! SOCCER ROCKS!

    ...Red Rover Red Rover, Bend Tommy over! -I'm on my way chickie! We have military boys too! I only live like 15 mins from Fort knox!

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    Soccer is the one and only sport! My sister used to play it. I am mortally afraid of fast approaching balls so I never did get a big soccer carreer. I'm a very good spectator tho.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    ha ha ha "fast approaching balls" !!!

    Rainbow and I tried to play soccer for a co-ed team (mind you ..we weren't kids ..this was like 5 years ago!!) It was terrible! I sucked at it ..and the boys mowed up over like a bad weed!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    I need to get mowed over soon... withdrawals. God I miss those fast approaching balls.

    I mean, are my goal posts so hard to find? Will I never score? Seems like everything I get is fauls.

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Maybe you're off sides?

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    I'm starting to think about going over to the other team you know...

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Red Rover Red Rover! Send Kirsti over;)

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger Oh Ohio House Cleaning said…

    Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
    visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
    blogs as great as your work.
    Hey son, you need to check out my id idaho house cleaning blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home