Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Exhausted

I'm pretty well sure I have taken "sleep deprivation" to a whole new level this week... Is it really possible to go so strong with so little sleep? We have run-it-ragged this week and 4 days of river fun, sun and apple martinis is sounding more like an all-inclusive Keys Resort vacation!

I'm so tired now that Mon & Tuesday are a little blurry, but I'm sure it all went straight to hell on Wednesday. R.B. and I started painting the living room at 6:30pm ...right after work. The yellow paint we chose, once on the wall, had a shock factor of ..oh ....10! -Ranked right up there with steamy poo on the stairs Tuesday ...Yeah ...B-A-D! At 10 o'clock we were at walmart picking new colors ...we had to re-paint the whole living room TWICE! Finished about 1:45, was asleep by 1:46 and woke up at 5:30 to come back to work. However, the "family room" is a very nice "happy yellow" now.

Yesterday was "Thirsty Thursday" ...Need I say More. Thanks Dirtee!

-I'm totally running on EMPTY today! And a walking, talking fashion faux paus ...Somehow, after 4 hours sleep, I thought it might be ok to wear sweats and heels to work -LOL! ..they don't REALLY look like your typical everyday sweats ..but that's what they are!! ...I realized what a dumb a-ess-ess I look like after I had my 4 cups of coffee!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    Can I have some of that yellow paint..? To scare the burglars away?

    Also... sour martinis with no Kirsti?! Shocking!

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    good to have you guys back

     

Post a Comment

<< Home