Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

STOOLS -N- STAIRS

The Gods must be …pissed off as hell! No REALLY! I’m pretty sure they’re plotting against me! My Karma has been …all “mucked up” lately and life in general …fairly traumatizing!

I work in a city with a large number of "vagrants" …Just walking the street on a day to day basis. Very colorful people …I don’t know where they come from or where they go …they’re just here. There’s a rumor that Louisville buses them over in the morning to keep them off their streets during daylight hours ((who comes up with this stuff)) None the less, they’re here. No- I mean like RIGHT HERE! Yesterday one just happened to find his way into my office -frantically seeking out "facilities" -I'm usually pretty nice, but this guy took me by surprise and he had CRAZY IN HIS EYES! I told him we did not have a public restroom …I know that’s bad ..but he scared me! I just wanted him to go away! I suggested he may try downstairs. But, I’m thinking now maybe he thought I said “use the stairs” He walked straight out and chose to defecate in our hallway on the stairs. RIGHT THERE ON THE FREAKING STAIRS PEOPLE! ...It was B-A-D! -I just can't imagine a grown man pulling his pants down and squatting on the stairs **shakes head in disbelief**


Now, I’ve ran this over and over in my head and tried to validate this mans behavior …and I just can’t. Even if the urge just over-took you and there was no where to go …any normal person would have soiled themselves! Not popped a squat on someone steps …He did that out of shear MEAN-NESS!

I'm anxious to hear though... Because it's totally a pride issue ...There is NO WAY I could "GO" in a wide open, no privacy, public place. ..but how about you ...do you "pop the squat" or "panty poop"



3 Comments:

  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    I'd rather not think about it, thank you.

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    LOL -NOBODY WANTS TO THINK ABOUT IT! hee hee hee ...I just think if it were going to happen I would be as "discrete" as humanly possible!

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    There's ALWAYS a way out. Only sometimes that way out is constipation. I'll take that one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home