Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

PORTION CONTROL...

LOL -this morning as I was trying to stretch over my belly to shave my legs I realized I need: PORTION CONTROL.

So being in the mood that I am in today ...I've came up with my own rendition of Princes' pop song PU**Y CONTROL. -It's not quite finished so feel free to chime in anytime. When I make big I'll take you all with me;)

So here goes:

Good morning fatty patties –Cows and Heifers all right
This is your cook with back fat and I’m here with food you’ll like
With potatos that will soon be classic
And brisket, you already know
No vegetables and no broccoli
Just a little “portion control”

Ahhhh …Portion Control Oh oh

Our story begins in a bedroom
Fat girl hides bologna in bed
A tisket A tasket junk in her basket
Guzzles down 6 big reds

That's just where we are today. My challenge to you would be to come up with the next verse!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    if you were mine you wouldnt have to ever shave again...

    this is how much you mean to me.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    OH GAWSH JQP -don't act like you're doing me any favors or making some huge sacrifice. I know you toooooo well ...you like a hairy little honey don't you **makes eyes**

    PERV!

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Master Foley said…

    now you know I'll shave you anytime

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Thank you master -but i'm going to the lake this weekend ...THE WHOLE WEEKEND -better bring some clippers too;) See you Monday!

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    I would soooo play that crusing down the highway

     

Post a Comment

<< Home