Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Time...

Does your past ever haunt you? Is there that one thing that eats your insides year after year and hurts your heart to think about. The one thing you want to go back and change.. and pray to God there is opportunity for a 'do-over' like when we were kids? I have a whole time span- A whole diffent person exists in me ..that I don't even know anymore. -I can't elaborate today... but am thankful I may have a chance to correct at least a portion of my life and finally make apologies that are ...long overdue.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Becka said…

    I think I have a whole different person inside me too....
    I'm sure it's my inner skinny girl. Every now and then she just screams to be released... but i can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!



    bid u well on ur endeavors to ease the burden SS. heart ya

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    SS, really...no regrets remember? Our past makes us who we are remember? Even if we WERE dumba** brats, we lived and learned.

    Now...I must say, WE ARE DA' BOMB!

    Heehee...Love ya sissy!

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    I wouldn't say I have regrets. Would only like for people to see me for who I am now. Any experience is a good experience and a chance to learn and grow and help others.

    Just wish I could've had a chance to say I was sorry for hurting someones feelings... Someone that didn't deserve it.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    *Teri eats all the chocolate*

    (nope, it's not better than sex!)

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    The past has gone but the future is still in your power. Or something. Now did anyone mention chocolate and sex?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home