Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Friday, September 15, 2006

BIG WOO

I am ...woo'd **sighs** seriously WOO'D (ha ha -that looks like "wood" ...which is probably closer to what he is feeling **wink**) This new (old) boy ...really just does it for me. He excites me on the inside, shakes me up and makes me giggle... leaves me smiling all day for no reason -like a big goofball (it's humiliating!) I heart this ride we're on ...with the music up loud and the windows rolled down. I'm light as a feather and my belly's full of butterflies. I love to hear his voice a million times a day and laugh at him when he's singing something totally gay ...knowing he looks so super silly and he does it to make me giggle like a school girl. I heart goofing off and playing around with this boy -he's so fun loving and not afraid to be a kid again ...but then he can be a big boy too *wink* I love the way his hands feel -heavy and secure but never harsh or hurtful ...when he runs them over me it's like he's putting me all back together, sealing the cuts that have bleed me dry for to many years. Touching every inch of me to wipe away all the bad of all the years. Repairing each wound that has somehow aged me inside and outside too. Fixing everything and making me whole again. Somehow, they seem to me like big giant erasers wiping the slate clean. It's good to feel again...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Wonderful description!

    Ya know what I really like? Still feeling like that after over a year of it!

    I can't say my guy's name without getting weak. (Don't make me say it!)

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Im not sure I could take a whole year! -But I'll try *wink*

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    I feel like that toooooo! But man is that a long story! Glad you're good with the butterflies and all

     

Post a Comment

<< Home