Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

HOLD MY HAND..

It's been a memorable week... R.B. and I are completely moved into new house and a chapter of her life closed forever. We have taken on a substantial payment every month on new place (which is a little scary -totally going to have some serious issues when fall clothes come out -No $$$ **makes really sad face**) And Hot Cop has been to Ky twice -in one week.... **sighes**

I don't really think I thought about what would happen if I ever found him again (you'd think that 10 years would give a person enough time to think things thru!) It's been ...overwhelming. I'm pretty sure I've had every emotion possible this week. When I initially emailed him, I never expected things would play out the way they have. He came to visit just a few days after we re-connected. Plans were ..just for lunch and ended up staying thru next night. -We have so much to catch up on. I enjoy talking to him and want to know everything about him ...he has great conversation skills and is very well mannered. I am quite impressed of the man he has grown into. We were just kids back then.

His first visit he spent the night in hotel in town -because HELLO -paranoid polly can't trust the man she's stalked since she was 20 years old! I'm getting surprisingly comfortable around him ...it almost seems as if no time at all has past. He came back to Ky sat. night -after working extremly long shift (by my standard ..which is probably lower than some!! LOL) to help us pack and move. After 5 hour drive he arrived at 330 am. I was still awake packing but extremely just ..exhausted. We chatted awhile ..and when it was time for bed ..I just wanted him with me. We both slept with clothes on ...I, under the covers ..he atop them. We had amazing conversation once again. There is no pressure for more from him. ...and he held my hand. He held my hand till I was fast asleep. His hand in mine, right there in that instant. ...said more than all of our conversations combined. Past and present. ...It was all that needed to be said.

10 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Becka said…

    AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
    how precious.

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Sounds sort of G-A-Y if you ask me -but it feels pretty good *wink*

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    I can't have romantic sleep moments. I'm a serious snorer. And I'm not a pretty sleeper. A man has no interest in holding my hand or any other part of my body while we're sleeping. He has his back to me and just hopes and prays the night will be over soon!

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Okay fine! I'll say something nice!

    It's a sweet story. No shit.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    HEE hee :)

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    (BeckaBug has changed my nick to Mad Common-Tater!)

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    lol - Ya'll crack me up!

    And believe me sister -I am a scary sleeper -I snore so loud I startle MYSELF! ..and I totally woke up with what appeared to be a mullet monday morning **looks confused**

    So ..not pretty princess sleeper!!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    GOD you're funny! *mullet*

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Very sweet moment! I am happy to see you so totally smitten with him. I mean, hello?! HE DID BRING MORE MOUNT GAY!! He's a winner in my book!

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    Aww you helt hands. Did you trade stickers too? Nah, sorry. It's sweet after all the doubts you had. Me, I get furious if someone tried to touch me when I sleep... no cute bedtime stories for me :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home