Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'M A M.I.L.F

Apparently ...I have reached M.I.L.F status in several young minds. I am told, this is an "honor" ...that I should somehow take satisfaction in knowing that, even at 30, I am still "a hottie" to ...slightly younger men. In this case, it happens to be 15 year old boys. GOODNESS GRACIOUS! I hardly think it an honor ..I'm old enough to be their momma! Somehow, just the thought of it all makes me feel like a "phile".... **cringes** AND OLD! IT MAKES ME FEEL OLD!

So ...Because I am the coolest mom EVAH (it's true!) *WINK* I took my daughter and 3 friends to one of the biggest concerts of the year (in our area -which is, I'm sure, considerably smaller than yours!) I was really (secretly, of course!) kind of excited about going. 12 Bands were performing through out the day and I really did like some of them (3 Days Grace Rocks Hardcore!) Though I would never let the kids see my excitement! Let me just say ...I had NO IDEA what I was getting into ...and I am left VERY MUCH AFFECTED! If you have not been to a rock concert recently and/or have children attending them -YOU NEED TO SEE THIS! It was like a big giant VIOLENT ORGY! I am not sure I have the words to convey exactly what I witnessed Sat. night.

I like to think that I am ..somewhat ...experienced... (PEOPLE -PLEASE -I've seen a lot in my time!!) I walk a fine line with my daughter. I try to give her "just enough" freedom and I really want her to be able to do everything she wants to do. (This usually involves me tagging behind her everywhere she goes! hee hee hee) I am just kind of a "paranoid polly" and have some (ok HUGE) safety concerns. ..I'm pretty sure I couldn't do without her, so I do my best to protect her. Generally my imaginiation runs rampant ...and I always envision "worse case scenerio" -in everything that has to do with my girl. Usually ...things are never as bad as I make them out to be... but ...I'M PRETTY SURE I COULD'VE NEVER MADE THIS CONCERT WORSE THAN IT WAS!

I'm not sure if I'm growing up and viewing things a little differently ...or if they are really that bad... but I watched 6 stretchers bring out teenagers that were supposedly "just having a good time" at a concert. Keep in mind, this concert was on the riverfront -open field, no seating -mosh pits... YES YOU HEARD -MOSH PITS. ...let me clarify here, these are not the old school mosh pits we goofed off in and jumped around in acting like retards -these are VIOLENT PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH AND KNOCK YOUR ARSE DOWN PITS! Scary, scary!! And crowd surfing ...I knew that was something that happened in Calif., but never seen it done in KY -and that's another thing... maybe city kids can crowd surf with style ...but keep in mind ...kids in the country do everything a little different ..these are big ol' boys with big ol' muscles ..I saw little girls tossed in the air like rag-dolls ...some flew ..some fell ...some were caught -others trampled (hence the stretchers!!) The girls that weren't crowd surfing were on boys shoulders flashing their goodies and making out with friends -GIRL FRIENDS!! ...stay with me -12 year old girls, topless and tounging their friends -DISTURBING.

I was really scared -once i'd just reached my limit -which came after like 7 hours of stalking, texting and calling the children (just trying to keep up with everyone) I entered the mosh pit. I ...just needed to see all the kids together ..WITH ME. Re-evaluate the situation, treat any obvious wounds/broken bones.. This is when I pass a group of boys who surround me and chant "MILF, MILF, MILF" while stomping their feet and raising their fists in the air. HOW HUMILIATING! I AM A M.I.L.F

5 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Becka said…

    LMAO too funny. In some ways that can be flattering....but I'm sure stomping feet and raised fists is a bit intimidating.
    I would have had to grab one by the ear and say "boy! do you realize i'm old enough to be your MOTHER and i will beat ur ASS!?!"
    yeah....i would for real do that.

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    In an ordinary situation I may have reacted differently ...but really ...I was scared to say anything TO ANYONE there!!

    Creepy, creepy!! It is, obviously, totally Halloween everyday to these people!

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    I can just see Becka doing that, too!

    I'll never forget the day my son and his friend were in the back seat of the car talking about skateboards. I heard his friend say, "Back in our parents' day... (blah blah blah)" and I said, "Eeek! I have a "day" now??"

    I've been a MILF awhile. BUT guess what? You have something more to look forward to!

    You get to join my new club...
    the GILFs!!!

    It's cool to be the cool mom, but no one wants to be THAT cool, to promote that sort of orgy-ish thing. I can't figure why you didn't know about it, though? I don't think you'll be doing anything so haphazardly again. I am sure you learned your lesson: Things are not the same as when you grew up, not even in Kentucky.

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    Cool, you're stiffler's mum.

    Why don't any boys ever scream after me?

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://passionxchange.co.uk/view_video.php?viewkey=fc522773286a895bc843

     

Post a Comment

<< Home