Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

MIRROR MIRROR IN THE CAR...

Mirror mirror in the car -When touched by light can set a fire! ...So I'm totally p***ed off today. Sunday was the big move. R.B's house sold and since we're like THE GREATEST ROOMIES EVAH we decided to rent another place together (umm HELLO -let me just stop and say VERY CUTE HOUSE! KUDOS TO R.B. for Searching relentlessly as I sat back and supped the Gay!) -ok ..back on track. ...So I'm in this convoy of trucks (because we avoided renting uhaul to save money to buy shoes) and I'm chattering away to R.B. about "chicago" and really just generally not paying attention to anything around me and then I see smoke billowing out from my passenger seat ...and it's totally smelling like burnt rubber... I'm flipping losing it because I have no idea whats causing this fire... I mean really ..stop and relate ...I'm driving, in my car ..and it's catching fire for no reason at all ..just fire appears! Im totally expecting the worst ...as history proves ...if an explosion is going to happen ...it's going to be right-smack-dab in the middle of my world. ...So ..I'm on the phone explaining (fairly loud and chaotically) that my car is on fire and I'm just not knowing why... Then the light comes on ...or maybe more of a reflection from the mirror in my passenger seat ...THAT'S IT! This is no joke ..the light from the suns reflection in the mirrow sat my headliner on fire... and I sat there like a dumb a** and watched it melt! So ..I'm just wondering now ...can this be considered actual "fire damage" ..and what's my deductible on that?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Becka said…

    ROFLMAO only YOU chicka....only you.... **shakes head while laughing for the first time today**

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Totally a true story, boys and girls! Honestly, who could make this stuff up?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home