Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Misplaced Motivation...

I think ...I have misplaced my motivation somewhere. ...We are all moved in to new house (Thanks to Hot Cop! Yes ..It's true ...he's been to Ky twice now) but ..all our stuff is shoved into the garage like a bunch of mexicans in an efficiency apartment. Last night I started drinking just to forget ...just so I wouldn't have to deal with it! (then hot cop called, and I didn't care about latinos in garage anymore!) ...I do have to lay blame on roomie for that! HELLO! (own your part) It was a pretty fun night -I must admit. We needed a serious "pow-wow".

R.B. came home pretty bewildered after making appt with lawyer. ...It's true ..just because we're happier without husbands, doesn't mean we want a divorce looming over us (i know. i've had 2 **crosses fingers/hopes hot cop never reads**) She looked like a lost little girl sitting indian style in the kitchen floor ...we bared our souls, each of us leaned against our own set of cabinets, cutting limes in the floor, empty smirnoff bottles all around. LOL - I'm pretty sure we are the biggest losers on the block. ...but after the first six we laughed like high school girls pranking cute teenage boys on the phone. ...and of course, things always end up with us sneaking out back to play "hide and smoke" hoping to burn a whole marlboro down before the children notice we're gone.

Speaking of "gone" ...just so you know R.B. ...I looked for you for 15 mins outside, barefoot, in the dark shed, out by the wood line and under your car before I found you passed out in the bed ...like the least likely place I would've looked. Next time... phone a friend! I was worried!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Aw...you guys are too cute.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Rainbow-Bright said…

    Awww...I love you sissy! I honestly don't think I could've made it thru the rest of the week w/o out little powow...oh and the limes in the Smirnoff.

    Good times for sure and sorry for makin' you worry, but next time, why not check ALL the rooms in the house before scouring the neighborhood!

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Strawberrie-Shortcake said…

    Maybe next time, IF I'M NOT TRASHED, I will!

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    Aw you guys are sweet. You deserve eachother. In the good way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home