Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Life as we know it...

Life on the farm is kind of laid back... Things have changed dramatically wether I have willed them that way or not... Times seem to be changing and things ...just don't seem as "blog-worthy" these days... In the past the days have all been ..an adventure just getting thru.. there was always something that BLEW UP or caught fire and ...inevitably someone would get trashed, trip over the dog and fall down the stairs (yes... that was usually me) ...But ..things don't seem as chaotic lately.. theres kind of a peaceful easy feelin about the day... kind of monotonous some days.. but nice.

As I write this I reflect on a solid week of parties and have to ask myself.. have things really slowed down or have I just started drinking more ...to the point I can't remember all the things I meant to tell you.

Pretty sure it's time for some ...self-reflection. Life is good.. very good. I couldn't be happier... but lately ...while things seem slow ...maybe it's just the alcohol mellowing the mood a bit. It's all fun and games till we can't remember November and December is upon us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home