Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The top 10 reasons I heart SS!

So, here it is nearly a month since my last blog and to my best blog friend...I am sorry! So, to make it up to you this one is all about you! I am sure I could come up with more but here is what I have so far.

10. SS loves to get her drink on as much as I, therefore I don't ever have to worry about being the "crazy drunk girl"...she has me beat there.

9. SS makes me laugh without saying a word. No, not because she looks funny but because she has this "up to no good smile" that I'm sure nobody else notices.

8. She tells me she loves me when we say goodbye. This may not seem like much to some but for me (someone who barely tells her mother this) it is.

7. SS is without a doubt, no questions asked, the BEST person to go out clubbin' with. Doesn't matter where, hole-in-the wall dive or best bar in town...she will make it fun.

6. She tolerates me correcting her vocabulary and doesn't get mad when I use big words on her, just because I want to feel smart.

5. She always remembers my b-day...okay, maybe not the date but the general time-frame at least and I know I can expect a good meal and a least 3 margarita's that day.

4. SS didn't run me over with her jeep when I did the unthinkable and slept with her boyfriend. She also didn't speak to me for what seemed like an eternity but at least she didn't egg my house!

3. SS will ALWAYS keep my secrets for me, good or bad and without any judgement. Everyone needs someone who will do this because it has certainly saved my sanity at times.

2. SS is the best back-tickler in the world and she doesn't even mind if I fall asleep before doing her back.

AND THE # 1 reason I heart SS is.....

1. She stays on my ass to blog! She knows how I have a great tendency to not finish what I start so I get many friendly reminders throughout the day and for that I'm grateful.

So, that is it....not really, I honestly have 1000 other reasons to heart her but mainly I heart her because she hearts me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home