Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Tis' the wonderful season...or not

Only 15 shopping days left till the big ole' guy in red makes his appearance. Ask me how many gifts I have yet to buy...okay, I have about 15! Considering I only have 20 people to buy for, I'd say I'm not doing so well. Now, I love Christmas as much as the next person and my favorite part is watching loved ones open gifts that I spent my hard earned cash (not to mention, countless hours) on, but I am a bit discouraged this year for some reason. Here it is only 15 days away and I have not one light, decoration or anything to celebrate the season. Tell me, when do working people with children, family obligations and more, have time to do these things? I feel completely overwhelmed this year with no end in sight. My problem this year, as in past years is not financial, but finding the time to get it all done and not kill myslef in the process. Anyone else have this problem? I like to think of myself as a multi-tasker as I think most mothers must be, but I'm finding it very difficult to juggle this year. Any suggestions from those Martha Stewart/June Cleaver types who have it all together and keep a smile on their face all the while?

HELP!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home